Dell Streak

Dell Streak

• Anu sam

Please tell me how to make video calls using 3G network.

• Akram

Hi guys.... i used many android phone but everyone have any problems but thisone is best of all... i love it....

• coolcyclonef5

hey guys have been using this device for a month now and its amazing .. its fast ... its screen is very good ... and its pocketable i would kine to share my experiance with this device
1) the screen is very good big all the movies look great the web experiance is amazing .
2 ) the size is good and every one will notice you once its out of your pocket .
3 ) reading e books is great on the device
4 ) web experiance is great
5 )its a good multi taksing device
6 ) the battery life is not that great as some of the apps keep running in background
7 ) the device pricks a little if you are travelling by bike every day
8 ) the headphones provided are good but not great
9 ) it can do all the things i use to do on my pc like doing online trading and e mail and web browsing
10 ) froyo update is great
11 )the camera is not that great but it does the work
if you are looking for a device to browse and watch movies this is the device for u ... i am liking the device and it has replaced my old iphone ( its a little hard to adjust with a smaller screen now after using this device )
a green signal to buy the device great one enjoying it .

• nav

plz tell me is it a multitasking phone like nokia phones

• nav

is it the mustitasking phone like nokia phones

Venky, 11 Jun 2011Kindly explain the calibrating process.... Im unable to perform ... moreSwitch your Dell streak off.
Hold down both volume up & down at the same time while switching your streak on.
Keep the volume buttons held down until the menu appears.
Then just follow the o. screen instructions.

• Venky

AnonD-1725, 06 Jun 20111. calibrate the screen (reboot while holding down both loudness... moreKindly explain the calibrating process.... Im unable to perform as suggested. can you pls elaborate it step by step.

CD, 18 May 2011hi, Can anyone help me with a link to donwload games and apps... moreYou can purchase apps from https://market.android.com/

Chip Qriz, 27 May 2011Does dell streak support motion gaming?Yes it gives fully functional accelerometer gaming.

sam, 05 Jun 2011hi friends just one week before my friend bought 1.touch is not ... moreIf touch is not working properly you must calibrate the screen.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011I am Totally Confused to buy or Not ????????I bought this phone almost a week back, and its awesome, have no issues with it, and features + design is simply great.

• Saad

• streaky

I have Dell Streak! IT'S GREAT. So many wrong things was written here about it! Probably from IPhone trolls! Here is the truth:
1. Memorry is not 256 but double
2. Yess, there is video-call options web camera (with OOVOO or other apps)
3. It's compleatly pocketable
4. Battery(replaceable) is very good if know how to twik . Up to 10h heavy use.
5. No need to use bluetooth for phone calls at all. I use it like normal phone with no problems.
6. Storige is up to 32 GB with SD, 16gb SD card comes with the tablet.
7 OS is Froyo 2.2.2 free OTA update, and work perfectly.

iandman, 06 Jun 2011can somebody help me please regarding my dell streak 2.2 froyo..... moreDownload Linda file manager from the android market

I am Totally Confused to buy or Not ????????

• abs

I have just got my dell streak from carphone warehouse and have noticed that there is a red and white polka dot part under the battery. is this a sign of water damage? this is a new fon

sam, 05 Jun 2011hi friends just one week before my friend bought 1.touch is not ... more1. calibrate the screen (reboot while holding down both loudness and power keys and then select calibrate follow the instructions on display)

2. download and install Call Light from android market

That should do the trick ;)

2. download and install Call Light from android market

That should do the trick ;)

• iandman

can somebody help me please regarding my dell streak 2.2 froyo...i cannot access my SDcard directly on my phone...an there is no folder of "my files" to explore my sd card contents....please help... thanks a lot guys...

• Maisam

sam, 05 Jun 2011hi friends just one week before my friend bought 1.touch is not ... moreDude , Unless you get used to it , everything is difficult !