Dell Streak Pro D43

Dell Streak Pro D43

GSMArena? How is this a feature phone?

• TC KALANDULA

please i need your help,,, u can send to me a link for dell streak pro d43 rom firmeware

I want to buy this phone as soon as urgent

• zouhair Carter

all the time the phone keep send this message (((The process com.dell.launcher has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again))) the batterry can pulling out the close to the phone. plz can some body help ??

Please my dell switched off and refused to pick up any longer, what am I to do about it

does anybody have any ideas on how to port 4.0 or 4.4 rom? i've tried severally but ran into a dead end, i managed to root my dell GS01 i even made a decent back up as a safety measure coz i've bricked it twice previously and unbricked it perfectly...

please hit me up at "shakes1883@gmail.com"

• zhu ping

d43 rom 4.0

• hazel

Bluetooth ! Music sharing is too hard, and I can't find the main memory.😭

• Vzee

It's awesome thanks dell for this wonderful phone.. looking forward for devices

• rhenelle28

ahm,, all i can say is the phone's specs is very high for a GINGER BREAD OS,, it can perform much better if we will be able to upgrade its OS to the latest version,,most android phones that that uses the latest OS (Lollipop) has lower specs or just the same specs as this one have. I suggest it will be upgradeable soon,,

• Robeto

vzee, 25 Sep 2014press volume up ki and hold it then press the power button and w... moreMy Dell Streak Pro still doesn't reboot even after I hold the up n down volume keys. Any other remedy?

• Dennis

I need a screen for my phone,hoe can I get one

• kibabu

How will I get the screen, battery and cover?

• vzee

press volume up ki and hold it then press the power button and within two mins keep on holding both. (if its not working do the same thing by pressing volume down key) then there there will a open a window you will see factory reset below in that window go down by pressing down volume key , you can click on factory reset by pressing power button. your problem has solved thanks.

How do i get the screen of my dell streak pro

How do i get the screen

• thara

I can download instagram ?!

• Alex

Please how can I chnge my dell Streak Pro D43 battery?

• Alaka

How do I fix bluetooth problems on this phone it can't turn on