Dell Streak Pro D43

Dell Streak Pro D43

• vic

Manuel, 12 Jul 2012Look the buttons ... the OS must be Android :-)what is os guys?

• chubb

only 4.3 inches screen?....damn i'll go for dell streak 5 .... i love big screens.

• Faizan

The phone doesn't seems to come with any pre-installed OS. Probably we might install Android, iOS or may be Windows OS :)

• Manuel

Look the buttons ... the OS must be Android :-)

• Vippy

The OS name is ChiChoChoo

• Wuffendok

Absolutely incredible. A long list of specs but no OS spec?! I don't think it is an oversight. It is intentional! I bet it does not support iOS nor Android! This omission is disgraceful!!!

• tiny

what is the OS for dell streak pro d43?

• red

why is it that no OS>??

• lumia800

a phone without an operating system? really funny

• Bakou

Very poor battery. With such params. it will end half a day

• Mohammad

this is ok.
in other word;Dell Streak Pro D43 is better than the Apple iphone.
so I want to buy it.

• siv

H@u, 29 Feb 2012Since it comes with Android 2.3, but can it be upgraded to andro... morey all r worryng about upgrade???? u can do ittttttttt,,, no doubt........do custom rom

• Dileepan

Does this phone has HDMI port and USB on the go..??

How do I obtain one if I am not in the UK?
Thanks

• H@u

Since it comes with Android 2.3, but can it be upgraded to android 4.0 in the future???

• harsh

awsom piece mann..................

This phone runs on Android OS? I am considering the Motorola Atrix 2, and now I want to wait till it launches and compare it with the Atrix 2.

• xufutian

I got one last week.But the battery is NiMH.

• Nasim

I have Dell Streak 5. Its always showing 'A software update is available' but when i click for update MSG appearing please turn on WI-FI even WI-FI is on. I purchase it in UAE its not supporting Hindi language. how can i get Hindi language. Any body help me for this problem??

• anjroid

sim, 04 Jan 2012Dell streak pro run android 2.3 , why dell steak 5 inch and dell... moreThere's already an official 2.3 Gingerbread ROM for Dell streak 5. Try looking at xda forums website.