Dell Venue Pro

Dell Venue Pro

• crazygamer

addey, 09 Jun 2012can u tell me about the bluetooth works with other phones or not... morethe Bluetooth does not works with other phones....
Its ccoz of the Extra-security provided by Microsoft in WP 7.5, you can connect with headset and a wireless speaker, but u cant transfer files to other phones....:(
But there are certain apps that can do the trick.:D

• crazygamer

Amazing Phone, specially Windows Phone 7.5 is the one that makes it amazing.
Pro-
- really awesome display, AMOLED screen gives very clear and discrete resolution
- includes Flash so opening websites is no problem.
- Mango utilizes the 1 ghz processor nicely, i opened 10 tabs along with 2 apps running in the background, still functions like a charm!
- HD videos are very clear.

cons-
-Bad camera quality.
(but an app called photoroom makes it usable enough)
-low battery life.
(but i guess thats common for high-end phones)
-Online videos does not buffer in the background if screen is locked, you have to restart the video and it will start buffering again.

i give this phone 8.5/10...:D

AnonD-58709, 12 Jun 2012planning to buy this phone. i dont care much about the os. just ... moredude get the htc chacha better

• generousIT

AnonD-58709, 12 Jun 2012planning to buy this phone. i dont care much about the os. just ... moreLIKE!I'm going to buy this phone.

• karthiik

AnonD-60485, 25 Jun 2012Please advise How can I change the tone for the reminders to a c... morearesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mb

Please advise How can I change the tone for the reminders to a custom tone I have downloaded ?

bluetooth dosent work

planning to buy this phone. i dont care much about the os. just need a phone wid good display a qwerty keyboard, a descent music player and social updates ...shall i go for it? please advise :) thanks .

• rohan

i am planning to buy this phone the price is about 14,000 inr. i am a student , and need a phone with qwerty , good music player and social network updates.....shall i go for this phone? please help . thanks :)

• addey

AnonD-18861, 22 Aug 2011I updated my DVP to mango beta update today,while the mango end ... morecan u tell me about the bluetooth works with other phones or not???plzzz

• addey

I heard that we cannot connect venue pro with bluetooth to other phones. can anyone help me out that which particular software and the site name i need to download to do the same.

Thanks in advance...

• hp

xcvjh,

• raghu

chintu, 10 May 2012recently i bought this one.. but i'm facing 3 major problems.. ... moreyou can not connect Bluetooth with other devices, u can only pair two windows devices with Bluetooth

to connect it to ur pc u need zune software installed in ur system

• Liz

I've had my Dell Venue Pro for about three months and something has went wrong. I was in an email and my phone froze it wouldn't let me turn it off so I took the battery out and put it back in an now the only thing it shows on the screen is a black an white picture showing my phone plugged up to a computer. So I've done everything to try an fix it and it will not work. So I want to know how I get it fixed??

• Mr.Mellow

The camera really isn't all that great but overall it's a pretty good phone once you perform all the updates on Zune software.

danim, 17 May 2012what is the pblm wid handset.. i m going to buy ples tell\ I have been told and have read multiple articles that the DVP tends to freez while using multiple applications or downloading more than 5mb files over wifi.

Then the whole issue of the camera taking really blurry pics that's about it!

• danim

rock, 10 May 2012its better 2 purchase a china handsetwhat is the pblm wid handset..
i m going to buy ples tell\

• arcedian777

chintu, 10 May 2012recently i bought this one.. but i'm facing 3 major problems.. ... morefirst download the bluetooth sharing software for d same....after den share it...wid any phone..!

• rock

Righshoe, 10 May 2012I just purchased 1 16gb from a seller on Ebay who had 5 factory... moreits better 2 purchase a china handset

• Righshoe

xex, 19 Apr 2012Is this device still available? I want to buy the new one...I just purchased 1 16gb from a seller on Ebay who had 5 factory refurbished from Dell direct $220 Like new. you really have to check the feedback.