Dell XCD28

Dell XCD28

• Monu bhai

Amiya, 05 Jun 2016battery not available in the market that's why my mobile no... moreNokia bl 5c

its good bt where to find its senser plz let me know i like my phone

• Amiya

battery not available in the market that's why my mobile not availability for communication. I am losing so many connectivity. Please arrange battery for the customers. thanks.

• kinkar bhukta

Old is gold

• pandu

in dell mobile wifi bluetooth not working and display is damaged so please give me above details where is avalible display

• Deba

Mallikarjun, 15 Nov 2010Nice Phone with all latest features and attractive design (... moreWorthless
such a bakwas I can't find a single good reason to like it
worst is its touch and display
leave apart the after sell service of the company

good android handset for internet and rough use...

• Bluevamp

I wonder why Dell have done such a blunder... The touchpad is immaculately wierd.
Forget about texting, you cant even dial numbers even. LOL.
And additional Battery Back up sucks.

• CLETUS

xcd 28 useless phone from dell. lightening speed of the touch which result typing is impossible until and unless struggle to do each alphbet.

• chrys

Hi Guys I'm Chrys I have this Dell Mobile XCD28 for 2 years and to tell you guys this is the worst cell phone. the touch is Worst while typing it give all wrong words i'm trying to find a service center to replace the touch screen. Guys if u know about the service center in Mumbai plz inform me here. its just a crap cell phone worst cell i ever had.

• johny

Piyush, 16 Oct 2013What a great bad quality touch and camera.hm dude the touch is wrsssssss,,,,,,, fed up with

• Piyush

What a great bad quality touch and camera.

• ricky

very bad experience...camera is not..batery problem..touch is awfull..pls dnt buy any model of dell mobile..all are money wastec..

• mahendra

service centre in rajasthan city jodhpur and bettery back up very very low new bettery/ repaire

worlds most drastic experience...........
hangs many times
can not run many game
camera quality in night shamefull for dell
never ever buy this phone....................

• Aamir Ansari

AnonD-96325, 04 Jan 2013do not buy this phone please for god sake.... no camera cle... moreThis phone is good at reasonable price and has good camera according to price.

• raju

this cellphone is good for wifi and 3g internet experience...i am using this cellphone one years above.in this cellphone video and audio clarity is so mutch better then nokia,samsungs phones..

• Sasi

hitesh, 02 May 2012how dd u update plese tell me Open this url and read it. Follow the instructions.. all the best.

www.mediafire.com/?b1coba4r612ksh1

Dell xcd28 2.1 android mobile set set r not gud its very bad experience for touch pad, battery problem and sphare part r not available so dell r very bad company its only brave the money my money totaly wested........

Ilike this product of Dell Mobile