Energizer Energy E12

Energizer Energy E12

• M4her

Me, 17 Nov 2020I cant send a text message. When I text only the numbers co... morePress the # button to switch between numbers and letters.

• Me

I cant send a text message. When I text only the numbers come on from the keypad. I want to text messages, not numbers. I have no idea how to change the keypad so I can text messages.

• Walid

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020No instructions cannot turn up volume do NOT buy itIt's easy just try to find

No instructions
cannot turn up volume
do NOT buy it

shame they don't tell you how to use it?????

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020presictive text?No predictive text as far as I can see.

Foulford, 18 Sep 2020How do you change the ringtone and increase the ringing vol... moreSettings-Profiles

Pick the profile you want to use and then you can alter its settings (per SIM).
By defaults you have a choice of 2 ringtones (for calls).
I found it helpful to set the device to ring and also vibrate.

i have no idea if you can put an mp3 on the sdcard and use that instead.

Thermal Neutron, 17 Sep 2020Excellent mobile phone but where is the User Manual?There is no user manual. I assume its supposed to be so simple you can figure it all out.

presictive text?

How do you change the ringtone and increase the ringing volume on this mobile?

• Thermal Neutron

Excellent mobile phone but where is the User Manual?

• thuva

every think nice but the headphonr jack quality is low

Is the call voice clear and loud or what ?

• Big stinky JVH

BEST PHONE ON THE MARKET!!!11!! Used to have the Experia 1 but i think it was broke because i got no texts or calls through from all the friends i have. This phone has the best battery life ever so if my friends do get back in touch i'll alwayshave my phone switched on. Also does anyone want an experia 1?????

Even if not, I gotta say, flashlight and music control buttons are solid ideas. Anywhere that wants a rugged feature phone is going to want easy access to a useable flashlight. And a lot of people want these phones as an ipod type of deal.

Is this their first KaiOS phone?

This site never labels the feature phone OSes and that's SOOOO annoying.

this company cant make a good feature phone can they...