Ericsson R380

Ericsson R380

• ja

i have new fone whit all thing 2 times wos worked all time in box

• John Smith

Shehroz, 16 Jun 2011i want to trade a iphone with this, anyone interested??Ericsson R380 still available from IMA Shop: http://www.ima-shop.com/advanced_search_result.p­hp?keywords=R380&x=0&y=0

• vtri

Shehroz, 16 Jun 2011i want to trade a iphone with this, anyone interested??i have one .and i am redy to swich it with you :)

• Shehroz

i want to trade a iphone with this, anyone interested??

• Ruwin

I would give up my Android device just for one day with this phone. I just imagine showing up to a meeting @work using this megaphone! Would be craaaaazy!

• Shams

Can any one gift me this phone set?

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2011does it run android? *chuckles*no

does it run android? *chuckles*

• Hanka

Can I buy it? Anywhere? :D I want it :) it's cool :D but i can'T find any shop where can I buy it :(

• stefan

How to calibrate the toch screen ?

• stefan

Does any one know how to conect with PC Ihave win. XP and the CD from the phone.

Gaz, 06 Nov 2010This made me smile. I remember spending a long weekend writing t... moreyeah i loved the phone shame though i waited six months for it too come out,then bought it in gibralter( paid 600 quid,pronally slightly less than uk prices!)then lost it 3months later in resturant!!!...never again spent that kinda money on a fone !....

• Gaz

This made me smile. I remember spending a long weekend writing the othello game for this phone. Loved the phone. Might have to dig one back out !

• sendi

Dodge, 25 Mar 2010 i do have 3gs iphone, xperia x2, htc hero...but i still in love... morethis is my obsession mobile phone
would u gave to me i needed

this my address
indonesia
jawa barat
kabupaten sukabumi jln pelabuhan 2 km 17
kp. gn. gadung rt01 rw 03

please please please...............!!!!!!!!
send to me........
you are so lucky have much mobile phone
this my number 02667007229
call me

John, 18 Jul 2010I stay in dubai do u know any place I can get this or is anyone ... moreI have one for sale EUR 100

• John

I stay in dubai do u know any place I can get this or is anyone interested in selling it to me

• Ice

I love this phone too. Little problem is the speaker because it is quiet. Maybe it is my phone, i dont know.

• Roland

Dodge, 25 Mar 2010 i do have 3gs iphone, xperia x2, htc hero...but i still in love... moreCould you write us how long stand by time is?

• Dodge

atmodjo, 10 Mar 2010Yesterday,I bought R380s for 2nd time.My first one was blank in ... more i do have 3gs iphone, xperia x2, htc hero...but i still in love with r380 n still using it till right now

• atmodjo

Yesterday,I bought R380s for 2nd time.My first one was blank in the lcd.I really love this stuff,that's why I bought another one.I don't care if right for this time is BB,iphone or android phone era.R380 still the best for me.Using R380 isn't make me shame.R380 Rocked!!