Gigabyte GSmart Arty A3
- 18 Feb 2019
UFO, 20 Jun 2015In The Moon!Wow!!!!! So informative!!!!!
- 10 Dec 2017
- 18 Apr 2016
Well I'm still looking after one year for this battery. I bought it off the television selling programme, they obviously bought a van load cheap knowing they were going to fob customers off selling phones that were defunct.
- 06 Dec 2015
I had this phone for 1year and i dont have any problem with it, camera isnt good but
i think for 120€ you cant get better phone.
- 27 Oct 2015
- 11 Sep 2015
Had this phone for a year and it still works as day one. The micro usb got damaged and it would not charge, but this happens to even high brand phones. It is now in service. But altogether, it is a good phone, but has a few flaws.
1. Phone runs smoothly even highly detailed games.
2. Battery holds for a day With Mobile data, Wifi, Bluetooth activated. I also listen to music a lot and play games on it. At the same time.
3. Camera is good. The auto focus works well.
1. Microphone is shit. The sound is muffled and I have to speak very loudly for the other person to hear clearly. Used a Bluetooth Headset instead and had no problems since.
2. The touchscreen has a bad sensor on the lower area, detecting the touch a few millimeters lower than the real spot. It can be a nuisance in games where it does not catch the right tap.
3. Internal space is way too low. I always have to clear cache and junk files before installing new updates. Even so, the space sits somewhere around 85% all the time.
- 20 Jun 2015
- 01 Jun 2015
- 27 Mar 2015
had this phone a while it still is great as ever ,i play high performance games on it still smooth as when i got it
- 08 Mar 2015
Have it for 6 months now. It is good phone for the prize. When it is not a good daylight I cannot get clear picture. And lately sometimes it doesn't recognise earphones,but that lasts only few seconds, not a big deal..yet :)
- 08 Mar 2015
- 17 Feb 2015
i want to purchase this phone.
- 25 Jan 2015
please please can u help I have a gsmart arty a3 which I bought on ideal world they told me to get in touch with a repair centre as I have 2 years warranty the prob is every time I go to turn it on it just does quick light flickers and that all it does if u think it the battery I will buy one from u I look forward to hearing from you gary please can you help
- 07 Dec 2014
Hello, I have gsmart arty a3 for 4 months and I have problem with internal memory...from total 4 gb, used is 1.2 and just 330 mb is free and because of the Kit Kat most of applications can't be moved to SD, which gives these phone a big minus.
- 02 Dec 2014
vulevu, 10 Nov 2014The camera is awful...8mp my ass..seems more like 0.2mp. Ot... moretrue... the camera is very awful 8mp
its all a lie
i requested someone but mine from Israel and i realized this problem
i returned it back to the dealer thinking it was my copy only to get the new one after 3 weeks of wait and have the same lousy gadget
very disaapointing. Arku was very fun to use
- 10 Nov 2014
- 02 Nov 2014
There is a user manual on the manufacturers website: http://www.gigabytecm.com/en/goodscontent.php?id=256&type=2. I hope is helpfull.
- 02 Nov 2014
I would like to know where to get a screen for my smart arty3 phone
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 Oct 2014
hey. this is for the Gsmart Arty A3 phone owners. PLEASE. could you take a few ohotos with fron and bak camera and send me those to this email : email@example.com
I would be so gratefull!! I'm thinking about buying this phone and I want to see it's photo taking capacity. Also, does snapcat and instagram work fine on this phone? :)
- 18 Oct 2014
I own arty for 3 months and it's great no laging,everything is ok...but camera s not so good. All in all great product for low price :)