Gionee A1

Gionee A1

Tony stark , 31 Dec 2019My finger print sensor is not working ⚒ at back side but it... moreTry using the home key

• Lee

manoj, 04 Jun 2020gionee a1 worst mobile for update system always show networ... moreFacing same issue

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2020Gionee A1 the worst android phone. My phone is slowly and g... moreSame problem... Even mine.. The bottom buttons has stopped working and phone hangs every 5 minutes whenever I open an application for a use of about 10 mins.. Basically the worst phone ever used... I only suggest everyone not to buy anything further from the so called jerk brand Gionee

Indeed, gionee A1 is a not good phone. compare to other it is a heavy, poor camera, slowsdown, hang automatically whileo pening whata app, so mannnnnnny adda.. getting bored..

• arti

when ever power button is on it goes to flight mode auto what to do
, powerheat from back of mobile,
when ever soft ware update network issue,
service centre is worst no words to say always mobile switched off and no response even in email
nearest service centre details send by customer care with no update of store details with contact number, some of store already been closed completely from 1year , number not exit but customer care not update and every time sending the same details of store for this several times complain done

• manoj

gionee a1 worst mobile for update system always show network error when asked for update 2020

Gionee A1 the worst android phone. My phone is slowly and gradually getting worse. Currently I am facing the following problems:
Earphone not working.
Home botton, back botton and activity botton not working by which I have to reboot whenever I have to go back.
Audio speaker not working due to which I am getting problems while making a call.

• narayan

My phone is not coming on after I kept for charging n now it's not starting. What to do?

• Joyful Flame333

Gionee F1 pro wa good but I also thought Gionee A1 lite is bettter than F 1 pro so I purchased. After purchasing it, this mobile disappointed me. Auto touch, flickring screen, touch disabled, etc happened countously. What makes me really angry 😾 is that I have changed screTBHcbunch chicken CVS chickenvbigvvcheckh&ghCNNbvHer BuckbbBBC chicken classv
You see i didnt even type last un necessary 3 lines. Gionee A 1 lite makes me really angry when I play online games when touch don't work.

• Idiagba

Mona, 17 Jul 2017I am facing exact same problem. Not using in India and dedu... moreMy prepaid credit is deducted without making any call

• Idiagba

Mona, 17 Jul 2017I am facing exact same problem. Not using in India and dedu... moreMy pre-credit is deducted without making any call

• Feroz

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with ... moreSame problem did u fix it

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with ... moreSame problem here did u get any solution

• Feroz

My gionee a1 touch freezes after that i have to off my power button.. So that my phone works... Any solution plzzz...

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with ... moreSame issue is with me..tell me solution plzz

Shamsuddeen , 17 Nov 2019 I got A Gionee A1 last October 2018, in June 2019, the pho... moreSame is problem with me bro.... Have u find any solution please tell me..

Tony stark , 31 Dec 2019My finger print sensor is not working ⚒ at back side but it... moreit doesn't have fingerprint sensor on back side, it's just a design

• Tony stark

My finger print sensor is not working ⚒ at back side but it's working ⚒ on home screen button 🔳 but also not always. I want an answer, why fingerprint is not working ⚒ at back side?

• Shamsuddeen

I got A Gionee A1 last October 2018, in June 2019, the phone screen frequently stop to respond to touch until i lock the screen and unlock it again. I have to do this frequently to use the use the phone.
I went to the Gionee Centre in Banex, Wuse 2 Abuja, and I was informed that my phone was not meant for Nigeria and they are not sure of the problem. I either pay for OS installation or Screen replacement.

I was really irritated. I expected a better treatment from Gionee Service Centre. So far Gionee service Centre is the worst service Centre i have ever visited in Nigeria.