Gionee A1

Gionee A1

• Idiagba

Mona, 17 Jul 2017I am facing exact same problem. Not using in India and deducting... moreMy prepaid credit is deducted without making any call

• Idiagba

Mona, 17 Jul 2017I am facing exact same problem. Not using in India and deducting... moreMy pre-credit is deducted without making any call

• Feroz

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with my sc... moreSame problem did u fix it

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with my sc... moreSame problem here did u get any solution

• Feroz

My gionee a1 touch freezes after that i have to off my power button.. So that my phone works... Any solution plzzz...

Tharun, 31 May 2018I'm using this mobile about 11 months I got a problem with my sc... moreSame issue is with me..tell me solution plzz

Shamsuddeen , 17 Nov 2019 I got A Gionee A1 last October 2018, in June 2019, the phone sc... moreSame is problem with me bro.... Have u find any solution please tell me..

Tony stark , 31 Dec 2019My finger print sensor is not working ⚒ at back side b... moreit doesn't have fingerprint sensor on back side, it's just a design

• Tony stark

My finger print sensor is not working ⚒ at back side but it's working ⚒ on home screen button 🔳 but also not always. I want an answer, why fingerprint is not working ⚒ at back side?

• Shamsuddeen

I got A Gionee A1 last October 2018, in June 2019, the phone screen frequently stop to respond to touch until i lock the screen and unlock it again. I have to do this frequently to use the use the phone.
I went to the Gionee Centre in Banex, Wuse 2 Abuja, and I was informed that my phone was not meant for Nigeria and they are not sure of the problem. I either pay for OS installation or Screen replacement.

I was really irritated. I expected a better treatment from Gionee Service Centre. So far Gionee service Centre is the worst service Centre i have ever visited in Nigeria.

i got this phone (gionee A1), worked fine for 7months, and suddenly it started hanging, it freezes and you have to unlock twice for it to function.. anytime i charge the phone it is always very,very very HOT to the extent i wont be able to put it in my pocket. i took it to gionee service center in Ikeja (computer village). the software was upgraded and the battery was checked.
Till date the phone is still having the SAME issues the service center tried to fix.

i just wish i could swap the phone.

• Puffinrain

Anthony, 21 Jul 2019I got A Gionee A1 last October 2018, in June 2019, the phone scr... moreI am having the same problem. Did you get any solution for it. Was the phone fixed?

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2018Exactly yes true

• Anthony

i am not able to update the software.getting error massage net work error please check network.i have connected to wifi.

• Confidence

Gionee A1 has infrared at the back is together with flash light, go and check

• Shaheed

Pls my phone sending massage to someone automatically and its charged to my account

• MT Balarabe

Tee, 18 Feb 2018Am a nigerian and have used this phone for 8 months now without ... moreI'm a Nigerian too, the phone is good, but, as I'm using the phone, all of a sudden the call speaker gets very low that I can't hear very well, what do u think I should doing?

This phone has so many problems, it usually get overheated and automatically get switched off and important one phone is not charging. One day it will charge and 2 days it will not charge. I m frustrated with it. Please suggest me a solution related to its charging issue.