Gionee Elife S5.1

Gionee Elife S5.1

Only good thing about this phone is the look. Everything else is shit.

Is there a way to expand this phone memory pls

• Seyi Ajao

I bought Gionee s5.1 last 2 months the was perfectly ok but after I upgraded the software the phone now hanging and low in memory and it not been good again Pls solve the problem Thanks.

• Priceynora

plzzz, the phone's screen is damage ....can it be change?

• sak

It's awesome looking

• Ab

dsk, 25 Apr 2016Can I buy this phone ? Please reply.Don't buy it's a flop phone .thats why discontinued

ENZO, 16 Apr 2016i reset my phone apps.Does it work? What is the difference between reset phone app and reset the phone itself to factory mode.

dsk, 25 Apr 2016Can I buy this phone ? Please reply.This phone is only good looking.
In this phone hanging problem are a big issue. Battery backup are bad. This phone is not walk smoothly and other problems.

• irfan

How to find camera encrypt photos in this mobile gionee s5.1

How to find the camera encrypt photo in this

dsk, 25 Apr 2016Can I buy this phone ? Please reply.Yes

• dsk

Can I buy this phone ?
Please reply.

• siddhi

it's been a month using dis phone. ..battery backup is not good...hanging issues r der..performance is not as gud as it claims to be.. .no doubt dis phone looks gud n its v. stylish.. .m not satisfied with dis phone. ...it is just a waste of money...

unknown, 17 Feb 2016How about the back camera? how does it work?Back camera is not function. How to fix it?

i have updated the new version but now im facing a problem related to memory its showing 4gb is used and 12GB is still bal. but when im downloading new app its showing ur phon memory is full...kindly let me know the sloution if you have other wise this phon is DABA for me....urgent

Hey Developers of Gionee S5.1. When i upgraded it, it fails and when I reboot my phone. It's not opening. I think my phone's system was damaged. I thought that this phone is strong but what happen makes me realize that I shouldn't bought this phone.

• ENZO

lokomoko, 14 Apr 2016I am experiencing problems on my gionee elife s5.1, I can't upda... morei reset my phone apps.

• lokomoko

I am experiencing problems on my gionee elife s5.1, I can't update any of my apps in the app store. It will just paused whatever I download. Please help me if any of you has an idea. I tried all my best to resolve but nothing works.thanks in advance.

• abel

bhavwna, 02 Apr 2016Actually this phone is good But it irritates me bcz of system s... moreLike how many system upgrade?????the fone lookks cool....pls say

• Noonereally

AnonD-501404, 16 Feb 2016Yeah, right side on the top :)This phone does not have provision for memory expansion.