Gionee Gpad G3

Gionee Gpad G3

• hemu

Pavan , 14 Nov 2014How can I root G3 Bro plz tell hi I always using this device it's awesome. I playing in this device. GTA sandandres . GTA Vic city . GTA 3
and more popular game

friend you get root this device?

now go to Google and search keyroot master ( mob version ) download and install this app

and enjoy your root device
so any problem don't worry contact in my Google account. ( hemudarlami@gmail.com)

• ariel

I can't play using this phone... it always lagg.
anyone who can help me?

indra, 31 Mar 2015Software update problem when upgrade it .....plz help...its say ... moreThat's no sollution.

• dinesh

i'm using this for an year now..i dont know if its human instinct, but when i see my friends' phones, they look better..but, i realise that my phone is best when we play same game in both...my god...i love gionee..excellent touch..great speed....the RAM is less..but i don't know what RAM does, it would be great if i can upgrade it..thankyou gionee...i love you..umma..

• indra

Software update problem when upgrade it .....plz help...its say zip problem what is this???

• jit

This phone battery.. Camera. & everything bad.. Wrstage my money... 9500..

Why does it show network anomaly when check for update ?

• mayil

Goki, 09 Dec 2014Wow I lyk this gionee g3 its awesome I'm using this mob for past... moreYes da u r ryt ..awesome phone..

• raju

jaja, 07 Nov 2014how to upgrade into 1gb of RAM sir? response will be much apprec... moreGood phone I am using it since Jan 2014 .battery back up quite good. No problem in using it anywhere..

• Rutul

SHUBHAM SARKAR, 28 Dec 2014how we can upgrade our android versionFor upadate go to nearest Gionee service centre they will update your phone verson just in 20 min.

• SHUBHAM SARKAR

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2014How can I upgrade 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 or higherhow we can upgrade our android version

• rutul

how to upgrade ram 512 to 1 gb. & how to update 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 plz rply..

How can I upgrade 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 or higher

• saNdy

Purchased the model with 1GB RAM and so far so good.
Hope nothing like happen in future. :-)

• Junniex

Pavan , 14 Nov 2014How can I root G3 Bro plz tell How to Costume Gionee G3 512 MB to 1GB guys?
HELP :(

• Goki

Wow I lyk this gionee g3 its awesome I'm using this mob for past 1year many if them liked it..it doesn't hang or no battery drops still I'm happy with 1and half day battery backup..I love all the options in this mob comparing to other mob's it is very fast in browsing..I want to know how to get rooted I'm having 1GB now..but happy to use this..happy with 1year company warranty too...

• Surajit Nandi

This phone is awesome....

• Pavan

Mabud Karim, 14 Nov 2014 I\'m using Gionee G3 from Jan 2014.... And Reall its awesome ph... moreHow can I root G3 Bro plz tell

• Pavan

Jit, 18 Sep 2014U can upgrade your ram at 1gb mine is 1gb How can I increase ram Bro mine only 512 mb plz help bro

• Mabud Karim

I\'m using Gionee G3 from Jan 2014.... And Reall its awesome phone.... there is nothing to say about Gionee... So deer users who r suffering from RAM in G3 i would suggest them please rooted your phone to get smooth & better result... So I earnestly request Gionee Brand for giving us such wonderful & good technology.....