Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• Oga

rajeshh, 12 May 2015Upgrade kitkat software overheating problem, how can fix Why

• raju

Good Phone

• sandeep

i m also using this phone from 2014 ...amazing it is been working till now in really good condition no problem faced till now .

• rizan

yeah! gionee m2 its really a nice phone that had ever ever recovered, up to now I'm using it since 2014 but some how amazing it never got a single problem . proudly using it

Really missing my gionee m2..... it's really a good phone...even far better than gionee m5 mini.Used mine for two years before it got stolen. Wanted to buy it but it was out of stock in market. Thumbs up for gionee m2

• Naveen Raj R

Gionee M2 am using it for 4 years. Though as of now, it is an model with all outdated specifications. The phone is really working good till now not even a single problem i faced during these 4 years which makes Gionee a reliable product to buy for. The Battery stands for full 2.5 days even after 4 years of usage.

• Blessed UzoGod,

I want to update the version of my phone, m2 but I don't know how to do it... please help me

using since 3and half years without any lag...the only cons are front camera and internal storage..

i insert my sd card but it is not existing in ma phone how do i do

• BRAVO

Excellent

• sam

Joe, 28 Apr 2017Please could anyone help me get out of Guest Mode under security... moreHow can I recover my hidden apps

Vibration does not working on my phone....help me

• nazman159

My phone is sending massege by him self what will I do to stop it pls and pls

• manish

Is gionee is support otg dive...like kyc...aadhal link device

• raj

asha, 09 Feb 2017If this is a 4G No its not 4g

my phone is not connecting to USB what's the matter please!! thanks all

• Simeon Kiddiez

I love this phone.. portable.... the battery is very good

• Prof YAK

I have been using Gionee M2 since from 2015 I haven't came across any problems with it. but now the more I switched it off it won't be able to charge until the battery came down to 20% then it will be continuing to charging. what does this matter need?

• Joe

Please could anyone help me get out of Guest Mode under security setting. Its requesting for a password which I know not about.
Thanks in anticipation.

• MKA

i have been using gioneem2 for a year now. i have two problems
1. the screen due to crash, even with anti crash, the anti crash survive but my gionee did not. worst still anytime there is a little crash the phone wont work until one replaces it, this is in contrast with other smat phones i have used.
2. my greatest problem is the memory, contrary to my experience with other smart phones, the internal memory of gionee is unsustainable. at full operation of apps i used on other phone, t takes maximum of one week before my gionee begins to complain of memory and so many apps stop working until memory is freed. any solution to this problem?