Gionee M2

Gionee M2

• rk

what in the box

• Ryuuzaki

if otg cannot be used for reading data then its not of much used... :p

• Frank

Power bank is a device which can hold the power and can be used to charge other devices. M2 has got the same option, so charge M2 and then you can charge other devices :)

NRT, 22 Feb 2014I've a particular problem. Do u experience this; If I select vid... moreinstall a torchlight app and check whether the flash still blinks.

what is the chipset? MTK....

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2014no..otg is suporrted only for power bank what is a powerbank

nikki, 22 Feb 2014yes battery is removable and it is playing all the high graphic ... moreI've a particular problem. Do u experience this; If I select video mode in camera with flash light on and hold the phone in landscape mode and focus, the flash LED will start blinking. Plz reply...

NRT, 22 Feb 2014Yes... me too have....I replace my phone to day

• nikki

nikki, 22 Feb 2014poweramp music player slowed all my music quality...l.very happy now Typing fault ....the word is SOLVED for slowed...:-)

Chetan, 22 Feb 2014When record video with flash than the flash automatcaly twinklin... moreYes... me too have....

• nikki

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2014hi, nikki, is the battery removable, does it use normal SIMs, ar... moreyes battery is removable and it is playing all the high graphic games and video very smooth...not the buttons are not illuminated but only the dumb peoples want everything easy....if you are smart like me its very easy to operate....

• nikki

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2014Why 3d surround sound enhancement is missing ? poweramp music player slowed all my music quality...l.very happy now

• rag

AnonD-127696, 21 Feb 2014bought this phone yesterday...in one word, superb...asphalt 8 in... morecan u suggest me gionee m2 hardware button of keypad light r working or not

• sushil

Nisarg, 21 Feb 2014Gionee M2 take a 6 hours For Charging 0% to 100%Hi dear, for charging it takes 6 hrs and what will be the backup i mean how many hours it will give backup

Sagar, 21 Feb 2014Whats are the thing wchich comes along with it is ...otg is su... moreno..otg is suporrted only for power bank

• Ryuuzaki

I read somewhere that otg only works as a power bank...but can't it be use for pen drive?

• Chetan

When record video with flash than the flash automatcaly twinkling.if other have same problem.pleas chek and reply sooo .

• Chetan

When record video with flash than flash automatcly twinkling if other have same problem

• Sagar

Whats are the thing wchich comes along with it is ...otg is supported for pen drive

• Nisarg