Gionee M2017

Gionee M2017

• kausik

I need AMOLED capacitive 5.5 inch display with 4 GB RAM.
Dual sim slot with 64 GB inbuilt rom and expandable memory slot up to 128 GB. plz product and release

• parshuthakur

Apple Iphone 7 128Gb Jet Black - 900 EUR
Gionee M 2017 - 1150 EUR
Bullshit, what gionee wanted to be??

• BOYBUSOG

Try to search for Vertu Signature Touch (2015). you'll be surprised

Damn now that is what I call a real luxury phone. Better than all the other "luxury" branded phones.

lol, fake bezel and black wallpaper tells me enough, what i needed.

• Pia

rich watarious, 01 Jan 2017King of battery wow. I wish I have this battery in all my p... moreNot even close...Outkitel K10000 have 10000mAh battery and that is the largest battery on a smartphone atm...

actually the thing that impressed me is the combination of home button and on screen navigation keys.

I want one just for that battery. A big battery is about all I look for now in a phone. I have the Huawei Mate 7 with 4100 mAh battery and it lasts a day and a half.

• unboxing4review

is there two main cameras? because its says 12mp+1.3mp

rich watarious, 01 Jan 2017King of battery wow. I wish I have this battery in all my p... moreYea that should be the norm - that's the battery to provide a real, unconditional one day of usage.

• rich watarious

King of battery wow. I wish I have this battery in all my phones. hahaha.

Renavan, 31 Dec 2016A lot of folks don't understand Snapdragon nomenclature. ... moreBut with that price and no 3.5mm jack, it's not a phone for practical users, so no one will appreciate the battery.

Definitly its beuatiful .. but for this overpriced metal peice they should put the heighst processor money can buy ... a few more dollars will not stop any crazy person who decided to take a thing will be priceless after few years

• Renavan

A lot of folks don't understand Snapdragon nomenclature.

A SD 635 is midrange, but definitely not outdated. Sure it's not what they're stuffing in flagships nowadays, but it's gonna get more out of that battery, which I think is what Gionee is going for. And on its own, it's quite a capable chip.

I use a Gionee M5, and to me, this is a bold attempt by the company. Flagship specs with premium build material. Can't wait to read the review.

• Aadrian

It has a really nice design. It kinda reminds me of Vertu, but more stylish and simpler.

• Rich watarious

Wow! designs are really showing up. I like the way the Chinese are innovating new designs.

Phone Guy, 29 Dec 2016This phone is the bane of my existence. The design is so at... moreyou must not understand Qualcomm's SD numbering schema...

The SD 800 series is Qualcomm's premium line of SoCs, sporting the most feature friendly designs and newest CPU/GPU cores, before they go to the other, lower end models. the newest of these is the 821 (Oct 2016 release) with the 835 on the way in January.

The SD 600 series are high efficiency mid-range SoCs sporting the 14nm cpu process in the 65* series and 28nm in the 62* series, the 653 is the newest in that series. (Oct 2016 release)

The biggest difference between them is the 800 series utilizes Qualcomm's own Kryo CPU cores as well as more powerful Adreno GPUs, where the 600s use ARM Cortex CPU cores and weaker Adreno GPUs (As well as the 800 series being generally more feature friendly, offering more camera resolutions, RAM capacity, etc.)

Rdmkr, 29 Dec 20167.4mm thick and 7000 mAh battery..? sounds like witchcraft.... moreIt sports 2 3500mah batteries side by side.

A good upgrade in the chipset and other fields as Gionee doesn't use good chipsets but just not worth 1000$.

Phone Guy, 29 Dec 2016This phone is the bane of my existence. The design is so at... morehi there, the chipset is not outdated at all, the 653 was launched this year, in October.