Gionee M6 Plus

Gionee M6 Plus

• Kriss

LIFE-MANDU, 30 Sep 2018pls where can i buy the phone because is not in NIGERIAWhy dont you try jumia or better still aliexpress

• LIFE-MANDU

pls where can i buy the phone because is not in NIGERIA

• Fred

SimpleGift, 17 Feb 2017You can get Gionee m6 plus at SLOT that is if you are in Lagos. ... moreBro can this phone play games like frontline commando , bia, need for speed 8

• Baks

All those asking questions "where can i get the phone in Nigeria". you cant get the phone in Nigeria, except you place an order for the phone from an International distributor or you know anyone traveling to and fro China. The phone was not launched in Nigeria. Thanks

You can buy it on Aliexpress but from the user review on Aliexpress, the phone does not have playstore which is disturbing. I also contacted a seller on Aliexpress who told me that the phone has 3.5mm jack output as against what is on this platform.

• tiger

am from Nigeria, I don't seem to find the m6 plus from our market even Jumia has only the normal m6

• Jessica

• jojo

Bashir, 14 Sep 2017i want to buy the phone but I don't know where to get it. can a... moreyou canbuy from jumia best price ..

• Bashir

i want to buy the phone but I don't know where to get it.
can anyone assist in Nigeria

• anonymous

pls whats the prize for the gionee m6plus

• Igma

Everytime i open a wifi. I can't connect wifi.
Please tell me what can i do

demand will be too much on this phone, just so they can sale other product.

Great... Better specs than Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.

• seduction

this machine is not available in nigeria market why?

• Shree

Hi ... I want M6+ which web site or online market available this model pls help me....

fahim, 11 May 2017I can give u this phone can you send me your contact

• mercuryprof

SimpleGift, 17 Feb 2017You can get Gionee m6 plus at SLOT that is if you are in Lagos. ... moreWhich of the slots can one get it? I need that gionee M6 plus.

Please is the OS upgraded to 7.0 Nougat available for this phone yet?

• fahim

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2017I'm in need of new smartphone, but only gionee. And the M 6 or M... moreI can give u this phone

Since it is already using Android 6, it can already load apps to microsd, but it is no big deal, because up to now, not all apps can run properly when the are loaded to microsd. Internal memory is still the best.