Gionee M6 Plus

Lion, 09 Feb 2020I have itI have the phone for sale ... Am in Jos if interested

• I need this phone

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2019is in Lagos the price is cheap #40,000I love this phone

• Lee

Lion, 09 Feb 2020I have itFor sale or?

• Lion

• Emkay

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019I'm from Niger state, where should I get this phone gionee ... moreIts actually a really dope phone, I got mine in computer village for 29k, by first buying a m5 lite for 18k then swapping plus 11k.

I'm from Niger state, where should I get this phone gionee m6s plus?

• Mr Pee

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019I'm Nigerian from sokoto state,please where should I get th... morehttps://www.jumia.com.ng/gionee-gionee-m6-plus-6-4-gb-64-gb-dual-sim-4g-gold-43742048.html

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019I really need this phone ,but still I don't know where I ca... moreis in Lagos the price is cheap
#40,000

I'm Nigerian from sokoto state,please where should I get this phone m6 plus?

I really need this phone ,but still I don't know where I can get, I'm nigerian from sokoto state. your reply is needed please.

• Kriss

LIFE-MANDU, 30 Sep 2018pls where can i buy the phone because is not in NIGERIAWhy dont you try jumia or better still aliexpress

• LIFE-MANDU

pls where can i buy the phone because is not in NIGERIA

• Fred

SimpleGift, 17 Feb 2017You can get Gionee m6 plus at SLOT that is if you are in La... moreBro can this phone play games like frontline commando , bia, need for speed 8

• Baks

All those asking questions "where can i get the phone in Nigeria". you cant get the phone in Nigeria, except you place an order for the phone from an International distributor or you know anyone traveling to and fro China. The phone was not launched in Nigeria. Thanks

You can buy it on Aliexpress but from the user review on Aliexpress, the phone does not have playstore which is disturbing. I also contacted a seller on Aliexpress who told me that the phone has 3.5mm jack output as against what is on this platform.

• tiger

am from Nigeria, I don't seem to find the m6 plus from our market even Jumia has only the normal m6

• Jessica

• jojo

Bashir, 14 Sep 2017i want to buy the phone but I don't know where to get it. ... moreyou canbuy from jumia best price ..

• Bashir

i want to buy the phone but I don't know where to get it.
can anyone assist in Nigeria