Gionee M7 Power

Gionee M7 Power

Bernice, 21 Nov 2017Amigo are the Exclusive software features in all Gionee device(s... moreYeah, the phone is not rubbish because if it is rubbish, then it means that you do not know the difference between rubbish and good.

Does this phone equipped with charge and network light indicators

• Lier

pradeep kumar das, 18 Nov 2017can this handset support 5G?Yes ofcource

Ntel works with only 4G LTE device, you can change your Sim to SIM one slot of your m7. Browse to SIM option from your settings and do the needful then reboot your device.

kimson, 24 Jul 2018I'm a nigerian and I just bought this phone yesterday with the b... moreNtel are having problem with there Sim's and network. it has been inactive for a while now..

• kimson

I'm a nigerian and I just bought this phone yesterday with the believe that it has Volte and it should work with my ntel sim I've been keeping before now but it isn't working with the it. Rather,it displays emergency only.
Is the phone not supporting sims like ntel? Right now,the seller and I are at loggerheads on it. Pls,I need to know whether the Volte in the phone works or not. Asap.
Thanks.

• Olaedo

Billeinbo, 06 Apr 2018Can i get it in Nigeria?Yes you can

Chinedu, 24 Apr 2018Please can you help me explain the difference between LTE, VolLT... moreBasically, 4G network is designed to provide faster internet speeds as compared to 2G, 3G etc. Usually these terms are used together as 4G LTE to denote high speed 4G services. 3. VoLTE – VoLTE or Voice over Long Term Evolution is a technology which lets you make cellular voice calls over the LTE network.

Hello guys, does the phone support fast charging?

• Saga

Satya, 24 Feb 2018I got some serious problems after new amigo update...apps not ge... moreYes I'm looking same problem you say

• Chinedu

Satya, 01 Apr 2018Thanks.... Not supporting VoLTE.... Please can you help me explain the difference between LTE, VolLTE and 4G

• Billeinbo

Bernice, 21 Nov 2017Amigo are the Exclusive software features in all Gionee device(s... moreCan i get it in Nigeria?

• Raja

my mobile Text Messages received but shown unread messages so that msg not open

• Satya

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2018Go setting -disply-fullscreen appThanks.... Not supporting VoLTE....

Satya, 24 Feb 2018I got some serious problems after new amigo update...apps not ge... moreGo setting -disply-fullscreen app

• Satya

I got some serious problems after new amigo update...apps not getting full screen

• Sachwa

One of the World Best phone it has 5000 Mah battery for lower prize good configuration really awesome....in satisfied for this phone..... Sachwa

• Gioneelova

kman, 02 Oct 2017I just hope this phone comes to Nigeria.I hope so too. I need a new Gionee phone.

• harish