Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

• michael AS

please i just want to restart my gionee marathon M5 this morning and up till now is not coming up, while l was flying from lagos to port-harcourt, the phone get very hot when l brine it out from my pocket
please whats the problem with it and how can this be fix

Fortune, 25 May 2018Since I upgraded my sims to 4LTE, my phone has been recognizing ... moreHard reset it

• Tornado

MAKKY , 01 Aug 2017my gionee m5 marathon front camera suddenly stopped working what... moreMy gionee m5 marathon back camera just to show then my front camera will be upside Down please where can i fis it?

I am using wife my phone gionee m5 for a long time, but now the said phone is not showing my SD card I don't no why. please kindly help and assist me.

• Oj

Adrianna , 23 May 2017My Gionee M5 battery status remain at a particular percentage, b... moreMy problem is that my gionee m5plus wasn't in gust mode password and since almost two days now he was asking for password before it can be off on my phone but all my best in it still asking for password without setting any password on it ...kindly help me out please..

• Ben

Being using this phone since September of 2016 and this is June of 2019. No issues but the only challenge is memory space. Can't download apps and install into SD card, rather it will be downloaded into phone memory which is full. Had to uninstall lots of apps cos of no space and can't move them to SD card.

My dual sim is only allowing one sim to work

• Timmy-E

Pls guys can i get gionee m5 screen and touch around lagos if it get broken?.. I would appreciat anyone's response pls..

• lana

It the phone am using, and i want to rebuy it again, how much is it now

• Otunba

KUMASCO, 09 Feb 2019Where can i buy this device Gionee MARATON M5Well,the new one is not available in the market,I got mine on OLX but it is used.

• KUMASCO

Where can i buy this device Gionee MARATON M5

• Ariane

chess, 16 Aug 2018So far so good, it has a very good battery life. But it t... morehow long does it take to fully charge it?

• ja

where to buy this phone today?

• fearless

U should try to locate nearest Gionee Office in your Area for your phone's screen replacement dude

• Don

please my Gionee M5 screen and touch have broken and i want too change it, where should i go too, cos i need the original.

• Olubori

Please, how can I get replacement screen for this phone?
Response will be kinly appreciated.
Regards

Emy, 26 Aug 2018I have 14gb left in my internal storage but when I try to downlo... moreTry clean master from the play store

• Emy

I have 14gb left in my internal storage but when I try to download new apps it will be saying storage full and will fail to download. I can only download 2gb apps out of the 16gb internal storage that the phone has. Please I need help urgently.

• Hem

my gione m5 light phone google apps always auto open and disturb to open other apps. How can i repair this.

• chess

So far so good, it has a very good battery life. But it takes time to charge too