Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

• fearless

U should try to locate nearest Gionee Office in your Area for your phone's screen replacement dude

• Don

please my Gionee M5 screen and touch have broken and i want too change it, where should i go too, cos i need the original.

• Olubori

Please, how can I get replacement screen for this phone?
Response will be kinly appreciated.
Regards

Emy, 26 Aug 2018I have 14gb left in my internal storage but when I try to downlo... moreTry clean master from the play store

• Emy

I have 14gb left in my internal storage but when I try to download new apps it will be saying storage full and will fail to download. I can only download 2gb apps out of the 16gb internal storage that the phone has. Please I need help urgently.

• Hem

my gione m5 light phone google apps always auto open and disturb to open other apps. How can i repair this.

• chess

So far so good, it has a very good battery life. But it takes time to charge too

• Don sanity

Plz does anybody have an idea when gionee m5 update is coming out am tired of version 5.1

• MOHD AKRAM

sir
i was used this mobile, it was working very nice but now no charges because its charger has been damage but its charger is not available in market so ple provide me this mobile charger thank

• Siddique

Please I need quick help my gionee m5mini falls down and it not charging fast like before again. What's the possible cause???

• Ndizzy

Pls my gionee my keeps charging me 50 for sms i didn't know about, someone help me.

• Fortune

Since I upgraded my sims to 4LTE, my phone has been recognizing only one sim card only. Please I need help urgently

• sagar

does this phone support Relinace JIO network

• AnimalFromTheZoo

roschman007, 11 May 2018please some one should help me ... my gionee m5 is not charging ... moreGet a 2A / 2000mAh Charger, don't use cheap 0.5A / 500mAh chargers!

• Indian Tech Support

roschman007, 11 May 2018please some one should help me ... my gionee m5 is not charging ... moreGet the battery replaced or try another charger because they wear down over time.

• roschman007

please some one should help me ... my gionee m5 is not charging fast at all, it take 6 hours to get 10% charge and it discharge so fast , please what should I do.

Timbo raf , 25 Apr 2018Just download condor A55 firmwareThanks for the idea. Though, Condor A55 is a different phone. How do you think this is supposed to work?

• Timbo raf

AnonD-753495, 20 Apr 2018Help required. Looking for a stock ROM for the Marathon M5 that ... moreJust download condor A55 firmware

Help required. Looking for a stock ROM for the Marathon M5 that supports international bands/frequencies. After loading one of the generally available ROM's, phone works, but no connection to the local telco carriers possible anymore. I assume the ROM's one can usually download support only U.S. frequencies/bands. My Marathon M5 originally was for the international markets. Thanks.

• markavelli

anyone that encounters gionee m5 being faulty should flash the device or by factory reset