Gionee Marathon M5

Gionee Marathon M5

Hephzibah, Ibadan , 16 Oct 2015Good phone, the phone has remote control, either TV or any other... moreHello all. Can someone tell me where to buy this machine in Nigeria.

• Hephzibah, Ibadan

Good phone, the phone has remote control, either TV or any other house equipment, also has chameleon theme.

Kene, 15 Oct 2015I just got the phone today.The camera is okay.Okay kene tnx for d info.......yh d camera is nice I agree .....wud also lyk to knw if its nice at nights wen u snap .....and den does it overheat? Or get very hot?

• Kene

Tomiwa, 14 Oct 2015Hi can sombdy giv me a precise info abt dis fone camera?....aw s... moreI just got the phone today.The camera is okay.

• Tomiwa

Hi can sombdy giv me a precise info abt dis fone camera?....aw sharp nd real is it? .....nd wts d performance on snapping pics at places of low light or no light at all such as at midnight aw does images luk?

• Tomiwa

• Timon

sabill, 11 Oct 2015Pls can anybody tell me if M5 is a 4G network?The phone is nice but it's heavy

• Mr brown

This phone it very good... Battery life very good, camera at 13mp good.. Design good. Need more functions. Total score 85% try more so that I can give u 100% and make sure u do a phone with 5'of 1000mah battery life. Don't let it 2b 2 heavy. Thanks

• Mr brown

• Stephen

AnonD-451052, 11 Oct 2015Pls can anybody tell me if M5 is a 4G network?4G compliant, long lasting battery life... I just got one..

• Henry

Zonapee , 11 Oct 2015HmmmmmmmmNo

• muhrash

Go 4 Gionee M3 mini with almost the same spcpctn

Pls can anybody tell me if M5 is a 4G network?

• sabill

Pls can anybody tell me if M5 is a 4G network?

• Zonapee

AnonD-449968, 10 Oct 2015available in Nigeria now, i bought one last weekHmmmmmmmm

• Fireman

AnonD-449968, 10 Oct 2015i faced the same problem of BBM, but i find how to fix it by mys... moreThanks. I was having the same problem with my bbm. Did what you suggested and it worked. So glad

Olaitan, 10 Oct 2015Bought this phone on Wednesday for just N41,000 and I must say t... morei faced the same problem of BBM, but i find how to fix it by myself.
go to the setting- power management- power manager- option "NONE" . it's the bug , but i believe maybe later gionee will fix it by OTA update.

Suleman , 10 Oct 2015Perhaps Gioneem5has not reached Nigerian market of to now. Indee... moreavailable in Nigeria now, i bought one last week

NareshRK, 09 Oct 2015Hey guys! Don't buy this M5 model. Its very very hot when the ch... moreit's very quick charge, just use two hours to charging the full battery.
it's 6000mAh big battery capacity, not normal 2000mAh, i bought one last week in Lagos, and i like it very much. especailly for the quick charge and remote control function

• doosdn

AnonD-123337, 10 Oct 2015Got the Gioonee M5 for #42000. So far so good. GSMArena let's ha... morego to setting- power management-power manager-option NONE
then it will be fixed