Gionee Marathon M5 lite

Gionee Marathon M5 lite

Raj kumar, 11 May 2017Please update my gionee m5 lite mobile volte conversationPlease m5 lite not volte suport

• ravi

How to call jio sim without on internet

• Shubham

Hhj, 22 Jul 2017Upradge for volteConvert to volte

• Hhj

Upradge for volte

Volte updates will come

Volt and Marshmallow updates will come

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2017How get volteVolte upadate avilable after 9 august

• Ahmad

Gionee marathon m5 lite release date was January 2016 and that of gionee f103 was September 2015, Former is still waiting for volte update whereas the latter is enjoying volte. This is disgusting and injustice straight away. Can this dumbass company do some needful in this aspect...

• Ahmad

Good fone but worst company in terms of releasing ota update. Even xiaomi released volte update for the devices which were manufactured ages before like redmi 2 prime and note 3. gionee only upgrades their prices.

How get volte

• boby raj

Tarun kumar , 05 Jun 2017Please update volte version Gionee

• bijay kindo

vijay sindhi, 25 May 2017My phone b volteGionee M5 Lite volte

• Dev saket

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2017Sir my phone m5 lite no volte updateSir my fone is not volte how to convert this mo volte

• Raja Bonagiri

lams, 09 Jun 2017I need to upgrade my gionee m5LIte To vote so I need your help How to process M5 lite handset support volte...?

• Varun

Strong & unbreakable "THE PHONE"

Sir my phone m5 lite no volte update

• Jone

Good Handset.. Strong built Body. Frame Sturdy..

• Sattar

Never go for Gionee it never upgrade its device I bought from a registered store Croma they are also not accepted its warranty worst device in the market

• dinesh blossom

Need volte suport m5 lite

• Raza

Sir,
In Gionee M5 lite hand set showing LTE network in settings but, it does not support LTE network, kindly request you to upgrade new version for LTE network.