Gionee S10

Gionee S10

Is the andriod version of this gionee s10 upgradeable??

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021Bros I tried it yesterday and it still repeats itself this ... moreI can't register twitter on my gionee is dat twitter is not working on gionee s10

• Vader

Wistar , 18 Jul 2021My twitter is not working in my gionee s10try using vpn

• Wistar

My twitter is not working in my gionee s10

Anayo agom, 27 Jun 2021I can't download anything from Play store with my gion... moreSame here . Please how can I solve this issue

• Macho

Sammy, 16 Jun 2021 I finally figured a way to stop Gionee push All you need... moreHow do I download another xox launcher and by doing that I hope it does not factory reset all my files?

• Stephaine

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021U are suffering format d phonePls there's a lady voice repeating anything I press pls how do I stop it

• Michael King

Kunlejoy, 04 Nov 2020My Gionee S10lite phone bought about 2months ago just went ... moreHold done the power button for about a minute it'll turn on

• Somebody

The phone not work fine it's like phone screenshot his self, and anytime l load card on my phone like 1000 them will remove 200 immediately

• Haruna

I have the same prob, 29 Jun 2021I have the same problem... Gionee s10 can't play pesIs used to remove my money whan i rechege

• idris646

Sam, 30 Jun 2021Gionee push is unstoppable no matter what you do Even if y... moreor better still, just change a a number or two on your message center number.

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021U are suffering format d phoneFormating doesn't stop it, have try that so many times

Sam, 30 Jun 2021Gionee push is unstoppable no matter what you do Even if y... moreFor how long now that you have not experience it?

Sammy, 16 Jun 2021 I finally figured a way to stop Gionee push All you need... moreBros I tried it yesterday and it still repeats itself this morning... The worst thing that has ever happened to me is buying this phone

I have the same prob, 29 Jun 2021I have the same problem... Gionee s10 can't play pesSame here

• Sam

Gionee push is unstoppable no matter what you do
Even if you force stop it
The only solution is to do a factory reset
Toward d ending they will ask if they school send push notifications that it will consume Little data.
Don't accept,I repeat don't accept it's a trap.
Do it and thank me later

• I have the same prob

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2021my gionee s10 keep freezing anytime i installl and open som... moreI have the same problem... Gionee s10 can't play pes

Good and nice. Also fast in browsing.

kings, 03 Jun 2021On every Gionee smartphone that has a stock ROM from India... moreGionee S10 used to take my data each time I subscribe and I want to stop it

My gionee S10 the FM is not working