Google Pixel 2 XL

Thanks

• 18 minutes ago
  • KIC
  • Uday

Firemud, 10 May 2019can i go with pixel 2 xl on mid 2019,,because i heard that the u... morecheck this

• naz

ravenblade, 14 May 2019should i buy the pixel 2xl or the pixel 3a considering the updat... morego with pixel 2xl or wait for pixel 4, 2xl has better processor compare to 3a, plus 2xl price is dropping which is good buy

• ravenblade

should i buy the pixel 2xl or the pixel 3a considering the update cycle that google has ?

• Firemud

can i go with pixel 2 xl on mid 2019,,because i heard that the updates will get from google till oct 2019.....please suggest..

• detroid89

Amazing phone!

• Abu

Big G, 29 Apr 2019How is the RAM management Its great... Everything is awesome. Dont believe bad comments. Sadly there are some devices which might be faulty or behaving that way.

Once there is a major upgrade, it its recommended we do a factory reset for better performance

dawi, 27 Mar 2019Google pixel 2xl sure you have to know pixel from htcPixel 2 xl made lg

How is the RAM management

I like most things about this phone, however, there are numerous glitches with it. Right now my screen doesn't sleep when it's inactive. You can only imagine how frustrating that is when you wake up in the morning & your phone's almost dead. I also hate the small usb; I find it doesn't connect properly most if the time & wiggles loose when driving. I was extremely disappointed when I opened the box & there was no "normal" usb at the other end of the charger. Most people charge there phones in there vehicles, however, most vehicles do not have this usb connection in them. The other major problem is the headphone connector the give you either doesn't work or the connection in the phone doesn't work. I know most people use wireless so this won't affect them, but I don't have wireless and it's extremely inconvenient. There are numerous other glitches that have happened in the 15 months I've had it, most of them corrected themselves on the next update. That being said, the updates take to long to come out considering how many glitches there are. They should have an update daily to keep up with them. I reluctantly switched from the iPhone after being a user since the beginning, I'm still debating if I will get another one or go back to the iPhone. The iPhone was constantly reliable & never had any glitches.

• Jaydeep patne

The phone is amazing with blazing speed and good display.

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019Till October 2020The original pixel will probally get updates to 2020 its already got android q beta

PK, 16 Apr 2019updates till october 2019 for pixel 2 and 2 xlTill October 2020

• PK

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2019In my opinion you should go with the 2xl. Dont get me wrong the ... moreupdates till october 2019 for pixel 2 and 2 xl

Hired guns, 14 Jan 2019I bought google pixel 2 xl from India 1 month back. Do not buy s... moreAgree with you 100% speakers are just cheap shit.

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2019Does this phone have Google Assistant?ItÂ’s google phone that runs Android google OS lol.

Seems dual SIM dual standby feature can be enabled in the android q beta 2 available for pixel 3..
has anyone tried it in pixel 2 / pixel 2xl and checked out the dual SIM (dual standby) feature..

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2019Does this phone have Google Assistant?no,this was released at time of ice age

Does this phone have Google Assistant?

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2019In my opinion you should go with the 2xl. Dont get me wrong the ... moreI got the Pixel 2xl over the 3xl because: no notch, the screen is a non-issue. Pictures are great, night sight is crazy..I took pictures of the northern light the other day...nothing like my mirrorless camera, but it's the best camera I had at the moment, and don't know another smartphone that can do what the 2xl did...not my note 8 or huawei mate 10 pro, ...definitely not any iPhone. Battery is better than my iPhone and note 8.