Google Pixel 2 XL

Google Pixel 2 XL

Bro, 14 Jun 2020Just installed Android 11 beta. But I see no major differen... moreCustom ROMs like EvoX are the way forward, just like they've always been.

Providing extra customisation and arguably better battery life too.

While keeping the experience basically stock.

Artz, 21 Jun 2020Should i buy pixel 2 xl now, in 2020?Yes, it's still plenty fast with one of the best smartphone cameras in the world, big battery, QHD display and stereo speakers!

You can find one almost new nowadays for a great price, and still have as much enjoyment as latest phones. I bought one for my birthday this month!

Also plenty of custom ROMs are available for flashing!

• Artz

Should i buy pixel 2 xl now, in 2020?

chalarry, 02 Jun 2020Ihave one of these but cannot use it because I am told that... moreTry some 3rd party sites if it's carrier locked there are alot of sites. Just search on youtube Pixel 2 xl carrier unlock.

• Bro

Just installed Android 11 beta. But I see no major difference. Android is now very mature. People should look forward to new hardware features.

• chalarry

Ihave one of these but cannot use it because I am told that it is locked and to contact Google to unlock it! However, everytime that I call I get a recording stating that they are not working due to the Covid19 virus! It seems that they should have people working from home ...!

• Dx

Sid, 23 May 2020This is the best pixel evre. Go for it.I agree

• Sid

Nanhu Maurya, 01 Apr 2020Should I buy google pixel 2 xl in 2020 ? This is the best pixel evre. Go for it.

• Mr. Next

Riajul vai, 12 Feb 2020pixel 2 xl better than Realme 5 pro.pixel is 2017 flagship ... moreAre you kidding me.... pixel vs realmeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pixel is a class.. with really good features

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020just bought this phone recently, black 64gb, used one but l... moreSame like me.

Edgar , 08 Mar 2020P 2 xl or lg v30+ ,why?, How about battery life and gaming ... moreI have lg v30 but don't get any battery issue. about 6 hours when not playing games.
About gaming form a little hot

Ezzy, 17 Apr 2020Weird, I've had this for like 2 years and zero issues :oCongrats. You won the Pixel lottery!

• Ezzy

Normie, 05 Apr 2020This phone is actual shite. The amount of times I've had to... moreWeird, I've had this for like 2 years and zero issues :o

just bought this phone recently, black 64gb, used one but looks new, quite cheap and very capable. i play all of my games maxed out (honkai impact, codm, black desert etc.) there is no problem and no heat problem also.

there are some burn in (the unpopular navbar burn in, probably the reason previous user sell it) but in normal usage its hard to notice. i didnt pay this phone for full new price so i dont mind about it. battery easily last a day in normal usage.

im going to use it for a while since pixel 2 xl will have android 11. after the support ends, i'll switch to another newer pixel, yes, used 'new looking' one, for a cheaper price.

• Normie

This phone is actual shite. The amount of times I've had to reboot or PAY to reboot it is absurd. Spend your money elsewhere or wait for google to fix their updates - search google pixel reboot screen, honestly like 300 replies for the same issue for over a year, it's ridiculous and still an issue.

Nanhu Maurya, 01 Apr 2020Should I buy google pixel 2 xl in 2020 ? Yes

Should I buy google pixel 2 xl in 2020 ?

I purchased an XL refurbished 2 weeks ago on eBay for $122. Great battery life and amazing camera. Ready to get Android 11. 😁

Better this (230 €) or nova 5t? thanks

Edgar , 08 Mar 2020P 2 xl or lg v30+ ,why?, How about battery life and gaming ... moreIf you're going to pay $170, on eBay, you can easily find an LG V40 with new-like condition.
It has jaw-dropping specs for that price!