Google Pixel 2 XL

Google Pixel 2 XL

Bro, 18 Sep 2020Is the pixel 2 xl upgradable to android 12?i believe pixel gives 4 years of android support or at least on their latest devices, so i guess yes

• sypixel2xl

good fast performance in 2020.battery drain faster in android 10.get android 11 upgrade.light and it feel not very premium at hand.panda colour the best.still my driver phone.

Bro, 18 Sep 2020Is the pixel 2 xl upgradable to android 12?no

• Bro

Is the pixel 2 xl upgradable to android 12?

• Arnas

Random12345, 05 Sep 2020So guys should i buy pixel 2 xl or nova 5t? I'm mo... morePixel for sure.

• Arnas

2020 and still one of the best. I dont play games. Using it for email, for skype, FB, browsing, calling. Simple stuff + photography. And it still do it as a pro. Thanks god for metal back, thanks for very good camera and modesty. Good feel in hand, proper, solid phone. Still working, still fast, no lag. No sad surprises. If it would be still available on the market - would be one more for my wife now.

• EmOn

FromMm, 29 Aug 2020Is brand new pixel 2 XL worth for $300? Or should I just... moreIt's already got Android 11 beta

• Random12345

So guys should i buy pixel 2 xl or nova 5t?

I'm more into gaming and camera btw

FromMm, 29 Aug 2020Is brand new pixel 2 XL worth for $300? Or should I just... moreNah it's not really worth that much, but pixel 2xl should get Android 11

• FromMm

Is brand new pixel 2 XL worth for $300?

Or should I just pick pixel 4a?

I am not sure pixel 2 XL will get android 11 or not.

• Falex

ishan303, 31 Jul 2020is it really worth to buy pixel 2 just for camera because t... moreI think it is a great phone there are a lot of camera mod one example Camera Px that Im currently using better than stock gcam besides it got update till android 11 so far best 2nd daily driver for me

• pixel user

Haigy11, 19 Jul 2020It is a great phone and I love it but no. Do not buy it as... morepixel 2 will run android 11 and will not be updated to android 12 officially.
it is unlikely for google to stop pushing updates to pixel 2 until android 12 arrives.

• ishan303

geko95gek-XDA, 26 Jun 2020Custom ROMs like EvoX are the way forward, just like they'v... moreis it really worth to buy pixel 2 just for camera because there are ports available for other devices with better specs. in price range around 200$.does gcam perform better in pixel devices

Haigy11, 19 Jul 2020It is a great phone and I love it but no. Do not buy it as... moreThis phone is running Android 11 beta version so how on earth would it be ended from support on October 2020?

is pixel 2 xl worth it for 250 usd ?

• Haigy11

Artz, 21 Jun 2020Should i buy pixel 2 xl now, in 2020?It is a great phone and I love it but no. Do not buy it as the update support ends in October 2020.

Bro, 14 Jun 2020Just installed Android 11 beta. But I see no major differen... moreCustom ROMs like EvoX are the way forward, just like they've always been.

Providing extra customisation and arguably better battery life too.

While keeping the experience basically stock.

Artz, 21 Jun 2020Should i buy pixel 2 xl now, in 2020?Yes, it's still plenty fast with one of the best smartphone cameras in the world, big battery, QHD display and stereo speakers!

You can find one almost new nowadays for a great price, and still have as much enjoyment as latest phones. I bought one for my birthday this month!

Also plenty of custom ROMs are available for flashing!

• Artz

Should i buy pixel 2 xl now, in 2020?

chalarry, 02 Jun 2020Ihave one of these but cannot use it because I am told that... moreTry some 3rd party sites if it's carrier locked there are alot of sites. Just search on youtube Pixel 2 xl carrier unlock.