Google Pixel 2 XL

Google Pixel 2 XL

Dinesh Raj RS, 25 Aug 2019Till 2020 October pixel 2 & 2xl will get software updates fr... moreI think Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will get updates until October 2021 or maybe 2022 with Android 11 / R.

• 8lol

Perez, 04 Jul 2019Im going to buy pixel 2 xl next week, is this phone still awesom... morei think the phone is really good,i want to buy to but i dont enough money wkwkwkwkwkwkkw

great phone i love it 5 stars

• Yep

brettt777, 19 Aug 2019Had my 2XL for about a year. Love it. Runs as smooth now as the ... moreWait till Pixel 4 comes out :)

Riha, 01 Sep 2019Guys! It may sound silly, but is this phone will update like pho... moreYes is the short answer.
My phone updated to 10 this morning. (Sept 3)

• User1234

Riha, 01 Sep 2019Guys! It may sound silly, but is this phone will update like pho... moreEven faster than android one devices

• Riha

Guys! It may sound silly, but is this phone will update like phones from Android One programm??? I know it is stock Android and it is made by Google, but still - i cann`t find any info that will prove this argument --> yes, it will update like phones from Android One lineup...

• Hasan

Which earphones will be supported by this devic?? My apple earphone with converter does not work..

• Neelabh110

The latest software update improved the camera performance even more... Now I can compare it with my Pixel 3XL and the 3a XL.. xD

Raboija, 26 Aug 2019I already use android 10 beta 6 in it, it's super smooth like iO... moreI'll check it out

• Mohan

Phone is awesome. But after sales services is worst than any other.

• Raboija

I already use android 10 beta 6 in it, it's super smooth like iOS, I recommend testing it.

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2019Is Pixel 2XL going to receive Android 10??Till 2020 October pixel 2 & 2xl will get software updates from Google

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2019Is Pixel 2XL going to receive Android 10??More than likely. Google said two years of software updates and the pixel 2 turns two this year.

And when they stop updating it you can easily unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM.

Is Pixel 2XL going to receive Android 10??

• brettt777

Had my 2XL for about a year. Love it. Runs as smooth now as the first day I had it. Not a single issue with it. I just wish it was a little bigger. I just like a BIG phone. Looking for something new cuz my wife is about to retire her old V20 and she wants my 2XL. But having a hard time finding something I might like as much or more.

Work perfectly over a year but lately i has Good play service battery drain. sigh...

Fast boot, smart look, extremely good camera, the best choice for those not admiring Iphone

• Jack

Amazing phone. My pixel 2 xl (9 month old) became soooooo buttery smooth from the past 3-4 days. Dunno if it's Google's AI, but I had just started watching Apple iPhone XS review videos. And all of a sudden, my pixel 2 xl starts behaving extra smoooth. Woww! I'm loving it ..

Andy Walsall, 09 Aug 2019Friend has Google Pixel 2 XL. It has problems when charging. W... moreNo, its normal. They called it trickle charge. Basically, when your battery reached 80-90%, you can unplug the charger. System will slow down the current to prevent overcharge. Explore Trickle Charge on Google you'll understand.