Google Pixel 2 XL

Google Pixel 2 XL

• Lorie_Candy

Aspok, 18 Nov 2019Is it still worth it to buya Google Pixel 2XL for year 2020?In my opinion, it's cheap and excellent, I gave up buying iPhone XR and got a second hand one

What about the double-tap-to-wake-up option, I`ve heard it isn`t working after the Android 10 update, is this true?

• User1234

Blake, 21 Nov 2019Hi, Pls I need your help! In the specs list it says "Fast batt... moreWill not charge faster.

• Blake

Hi,
Pls I need your help!
In the specs list it says "Fast battery charging (capped at 10.5 W)"
Would using a charger above this charging capacity (e.g 25W) cause any problems to the battery life??
Thanks
I await a reply soon

hames, 18 Nov 2019Yes. You will get an OS update for atleast 1 year if not more. Thank you for your help

Aspok, 18 Nov 2019Is it still worth it to buya Google Pixel 2XL for year 2020?Yes. You will get an OS update for atleast 1 year if not more.

Have been using this phone since Jan 2018. Battery remains strong after 20 months, quality of the camera awesome, no lag in using the apps, even the heavy duty one's. I love watch movies online, web-series and playing games. The phone is one of the best androids that I have ever used.

Is it still worth it to buya Google Pixel 2XL for year 2020?

• jigar

ofcourse pixel

joe nodden, 03 Nov 2019It was just all around meh. The battery was small, the screen wa... more538 PPI is low res for you? Lol

Bruh, 31 Oct 2019What made the Pixel 3 not good?It was just all around meh. The battery was small, the screen was a bit smaller and a bit lower res than what most people would prefer. It wasn't bad, but it was just meh.

Realme XT and pixel XL, which one would I buy???

• Bruh

joe nodden, 17 Oct 2019Man aside from the heaphone jack this really was the last good pixel. What made the Pixel 3 not good?

Comparing the cameras on the 2XL and the 3a XL which one has the better setup in terms of better low light photos, faster autofocus, better image stabilisation, better audio recording in video, a much wider front & back cameras and overall better camera speed?
Is the 2 XL a better choice/investment than the 3a XL?

Man aside from the heaphone jack this really was the last good pixel.

• Techie

Fantastic phone 2 years running and still have all the latest features. Battery is fantastic too. I have read some comments complaing about the camera but i think those are defective units as this camera is second to only a few.

I'm using this phone in October 2019. It's a mixed bag. I don't understand why it's camera specs have been so highly regarded. I used LG V20 and Oppo Find X before this one, camera versatility is nowhere near any of them. Almost every phone in late 2018 and 2019 came with wide or ultra wide dedicated cameras. The fact that this one doesn't have it, even rumored Pixel 4 doesn't show wide camera module, is a bummer.
When it comes to Pixel phones, first thing people talk about is the software updates being so timely. True. If you are not buying new phones every 6 months, chances the phone you have getting a software update before Pixel phones is slim to none. And software updates are so overrated to begin with.
Guys, there are still people and companies around who are using Windows 98, or 7... They are perfectly fine with it.
Only thing I noticed in first glance for Android 10 update is little visual tweaks. Like expected battery run out, emergency option coming out when you want to reset or turn of your phone off. Not like miles of difference from Android 9. It's like you take a road trip with your Prius and you have 3 quarters of a tank fuel than full tank... It's not gonna make it break it.
So my advice, if you're leaning towards Pixel phones of the past in October 2019, just don't...

vans, 26 Sep 2019is pixel 2xl still worth it in 2019? Yes, the pixel 2XL is definitely still worth buying in 2019. You can watch this to have detailed reasons as to why it is. https://youtu.be/w1a-NPQHFzE

• Broos from Aus

I've had one for 18 months now, works a dream, I got it mainly to fly my DJI Phantom 4 Drone, no complaints at all, excellent camera too.

• tp

front cam photos yellowish on my pixel in homelighting