Google Pixel 2 XL

Google Pixel 2 XL

• AnonymousMoose

I know this is considered an older phone to some people, but I am very excited to get this phone soon! Great specs, and awesome price! ($269.99 on Amazon!)

My pixel 2 was going through the same problem,
Opt out the beta 5 and degrade to stable pie, be sure that u have restored your data became it all will get wiped

• KillZone

Ok so down below I've commented on how happy I was with this device, until last night.
Now when I plug in my phone to charge it, it turns off immediatelly. I don't know what's wrong with it but I can charge my phone when it's on. Other than that everything is working fine. Any had this issue before? If yes and if you fixed it. How?

• redseasplitter

Noor, 18 Jul 2019Hi guys...I'm using Google pixel 2 xl with no issues until last ... more"Beta"

• Noor

Hi guys...I'm using Google pixel 2 xl with no issues until last week when I update my unit to Android Q beta 5 my video recording got no sound...just beep than mute...no sound at all...I tried with 3rd party camera app still with no success...
Anybody encounter this issue?

Panzerchuks, 06 Jun 2019Since yesterday's latest Android Q Beta update Override force-da... moreIt's not a broken, it's just full of bugs. Some app didn't optimized well for forced Dark Mode. It's basically just reversing colors to negative form. I'm also in Android Q Beta 5.

Ajab, 06 Jul 2019If you like Android, assistant, the best camera on a smartphone ... moreActually, both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 3a use the same display technology, OLED. The 2 xl and 3a xl both have a 6 inch screen. However, the resolution is better on 2xl (2880*1440 vs 2160*1080). The ONLY thing I hate about the 2 is the lack of headphone jack. I've broken 4 of those stupid dongles.

they both also have the same camera and RAM, and the CPU clock speed is slightly higher (better) on the 2XL

• Perez

Ajab, 06 Jul 2019If you like Android, assistant, the best camera on a smartphone ... moreUr right, the camera in this phone is still amazing for an old phone, super worth it bro

• Perez

Bekoe, 05 Jul 2019I'm using it right now. It's super cool. Just that you won't get... moreThanks for your advice and rn im using it. Its an amazing phonr

• Ajab

Perez, 04 Jul 2019Im going to buy pixel 2 xl next week, is this phone still awesom... moreIf you like Android, assistant, the best camera on a smartphone and kinda unique phone, then Pixel 2 XL is a great phone.
The only thing you should know before you buy it is the screen, Pixel 3A XL has a better screen than Pixel 2 XL but has poor quality hardware and a bit lower quality video and photo quality.

• Bekoe

Perez, 04 Jul 2019Im going to buy pixel 2 xl next week, is this phone still awesom... moreI'm using it right now. It's super cool. Just that you won't get features such as wireless charging or wide angle camera and 3.5mm jack (there are type-c headphones). If you don't care about those petty things then it's perfect.

• Perez

Im going to buy pixel 2 xl next week, is this phone still awesome for 2019?
I mean some comments are telling about the negative but i believe this phone is awesome

• Mark

EYO, 19 Jun 2019Google Pixel 2 XL or HTC U12+? Which is a better option than the... moreI have U11, cant speak for U12. But if im on ur shoes, Ill get pixel 2 xl simply because of the updates. U12 maybe is faster hardware wise, but pixel's camera should be better.

hxtr, 28 Jan 2019I just recently bend my Pixel 2 XL 128GB in half. It was a bit t... moreWhat do you mean you bent it in half?
I have the pixel 2 XL just black 64 GB and after trying to bend mine it still works flawlessly.
The only reason I would believe it bent in half was because you probably put too much pressure for the phone to handle and like any phone could do, it bent.
Do t blame the phone for your mistake.

• EYO

Google Pixel 2 XL or HTC U12+? Which is a better option than the two models?

• Honest Abe

I owned this phone for 10 mos and will continue paying for an other 14, but have replaced it with another phone. Here are my issues 1) Screen would black out and phone was totally unresponsive (no phone, no internet, nothing) Could get it back with up volume and reset button, but not consistently and took multiple tries. 2) Phone would hang up call when pulling it out of my pocket. 3) When cache begin to get too large, phone would not charge. 4) Android Auto for my car would not work after 2 months of operation (tried numerous fixes, but none would ultimately work). Really... Google can't get it's own phone to work with it's own app! Overall, I also found the phone relatively difficult to use... not intuitive. This really was the worst android smart phone I ever owned. I don't expect perfection, but I expect a usable, functioning product. I don't know about Pixel 3 and 4, but I would research those phones prior to laying out money or signing a contract.

• Vee

Bro just want to check this google.pixel 2 xl is able to connect with anycast device..like samsung have smart view to connect to anycast so is that possible this google pixel is have something similar to samsung smart view..pls write let me no

• Ajab

Hi my name is Ajab.
Have you guys noticed that most bad reviews or all bad reviews of this phone are anonymous?
I'm not saying it is an all-perfect phone, that is just not possible in this world but it's the best of Android and the best camera, PERIOD! On that, everyone needs to agree, I have read and seen like a hundred articles, videos, comparisons and I have found this to be on the top everywhere, not a single article or video has said it to be second to the best.
One more thing, Pixel 2 and 3 have the same camera and the same Visual Core chip

Cueball666uk, 01 Jun 2019Fantastic Phone, I've had Pixel XL, OnePlus 5 then the 5T now th... moretry Whitestone dome glass kinda expensive but after installing youll gonna love it...

I have an issue with this phone. I changed “Display size” to large, and the preview showed the 3 or 4 icons in one row. Then I went back to home screen, the icons are still 5 in a row. Do you guys have this issue?