Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

• Lynx

To be honest google dropped the ball with this launch, so the upgrade to android 10 was way under tested and borked a whole heap of apps, ie they did not roll it out to app devs so they could integrate correctly, nothing on the phone (notifiycations, alarms (seriously), calls) will work until you login to the phone after the battery goes flat and back on charge WTAF such a stupid thing. I will never buy another phone without a headphone jack again after my experience with this thing, has broken 2 cables and 3 audio jack converters. Wireless charging is slow af so don't even try to say "fast charging" bollocks.

Now i admit they eventually got around to fixing the bugs of android 10 after about 8 months after release my alarms started working correctly again (i use a 3rd party app ( nerver had to with samsung fyi)). Also was sold into it by the sales person whom did not really listen to me and my mother and just kept selling and not performing customers service(telstra lol yep never again). To be honest for the last 2 months and the first 3 months it was a good phone did what i needed but for the 14 months in between i wanted to throw it against a wall at times, yelled at it for not working after stalling for minutes, just not worth the frustration it has brought me.

• gauron

bill, 13 Jul 2020This was a flagship phone? Check But yet the video record... morespecs aren't everything. Pixel cameras are second to none, not even iphone or samsung galaxy. perfect pictures everytime, day or night.

• bill

bill, 13 Jul 2020This was a flagship phone? Check But yet the video record... moreOh and another thing.
My wife's budget A5 2017 galaxy which is a budget phone has the ability to set timers for AOD and Pixel 3 no.
I regret the day I got this phone.
Battery is atrocious as well.

• bill

This was a flagship phone?
Check
But yet the video recording ability isnt even close to a 2 year older iPhone budget SE.
Check
Google should be ashamed of themselves.

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2020Should i buy a secondhand pixel 3 right now? In 2020?It will do a perfectly good job. Reliable too

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2020Should i buy a secondhand pixel 3 right now? In 2020?i am planning to buy too

For something that was supposed to be a flag ship phone I was thoroughly unimpressed. The only good thing about it was the camera and that’s it.

Should i buy a secondhand pixel 3 right now? In 2020?

• bleedsbluengold

This is an awesome phone its so sleek and works great on android 10

• Chris.T

Terrible phone concerning SOFTWARE: I cant access google search while on data, it says am offline! Any solutions on this?
As for BATTERY, it used to be terrible but after June's 2020 update its just bad now, so i guess that is an improvement

• Chris.T

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2020This phone is one of the biggest disappointments I ever had... moreJune 2020 update (yesterday) made the battery a bit better

• MS

Anonymous, 24 Apr 20203 4 SHO. Should I buy a Camaro with a six cyl engine or a V8?V8 of course

justaman, 13 Apr 2020Hello, I just have a question: if the price doesn't matter,... more3 4 SHO. Should I buy a Camaro with a six cyl engine or a V8?

This phone is one of the biggest disappointments I ever had.
Camera top notch but everything else is just meh.
Video sucks
Battery sucks
Glitchy as all hell
Android auto compared to carplay is a joke.

• justaman

Hello, I just have a question: if the price doesn't matter, which should I buy Pixel 3 or Pixel 3a? which would be a great buy and why? Thank you :)

What is with this phone?
It’s a flagship but yet video is atrocious.
Google reminders don’t remind at the time you set. Ex. Set a reminder for 10 minutes before I leave work to take home something.
20 minutes later as I’m driving home it notifies me.
I liked this phone at first but now I’m sending it back.

Got a Pixel 3 to run GrapheneOS, seriously impressed with the performance of it.

• Steve

I’m loving this phone once I got the hang of it.
The camera is amazing, #1 reason I got it.
Battery life (and I’m no gamer) is below avg.
But the quick charge is nice.
But assistant always worked offline in older phones and now it doesn’t?
Might be a dealbreaker for me.

• Steve

Does anyone else have the problem of google assistant not working offline?