Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

• BD

This phone is so expansiv... Please give offer.

• Pixellian

Just changed to Pixel 3 from iPhone SE. The camera system is really brilliant, enjoy taking photos with it. The phone size is quite comfortable to hold. The downside is the battery life. It drains super fast, for eg, it dropped from 100-95% after using for 10 mins messaging. The other con is the screen brightness, it's not bright enough.

Lokesh, 29 Jul 2019Recently bought iPhone 7 Plus 128gb for $350. So far I am liking... moreIf you prefer android?

Tom, 07 Aug 2019Pixel 3: Phone was fine UNTIL it got a black smudge (like a bla... moresounds like the OLED display has failed, possibly due to a hard press?. very rare at 7 months.

• Tom

Pixel 3: Phone was fine UNTIL it got a black smudge (like a black fingerprint) on the lower left corner. Phone was 7 months old. Google tech representative attempted to analyze the problem and could not fix, the more we attempted (over 1hour) to ‘fix’ the black smudge which now grew to the point that 1/2 the screen was now black. He (John) ‘suggested’ I return phone to Verizon because Google could not fix / repair the problem over the phone. He (John) contacted Verizon and stated that Verizon would replace it quicker (under warranty). Verizon did indeed replace the Pixel 3 with a REFURBISHED phone, then (2-3 WEEKS later) sends me an email that Verizon will be charging my account $299.00. They, Verizon evaluated the phone and determined that I abused it! Bull! I used it, not abused it! Verizon also stated the phone will NOT be returned to me. The Google 3 warranty is a joke, Verizon evaluation practice/procedures is solely one sided! Neither Google, nor Verizon advised me about their warranty shenanigans / collusion’s ...warranty replacement is a refurbished phone, $299.00 charge, broken phone won’t be returned (so I could have it evaluated by a third party). This black smudge that grows over the screen is a systemic problem with the Google Pixel 3, and Google knows it! Go on line and see for yourself. Get an Apple, Samsung, LG and DON’T do business with Verizon unless you like to get ‘You know what’ via their warranty evaluation and no return policy. VERY DISSATISFIED👎🏻. BBB, FCC & Public Service Commission should look into their warranty procedures. My opinion: Google has fallen off their pedestal, while Verizon can only look up at a pedestal from their home in the 🤬gutter! And I’m a Verizon retiree.

pixel 3 or pixel 3 xl? price difference here is just 80 euros now

• Ham

• Shyboy

Cuna, 04 Aug 2019I'm planning to buy one next year. Is it a good phone? Yes, it's stock Android.
U will feel different from another phone when you are using this one

I'm planning to buy one next year. Is it a good phone?

• Mike

No headphone jack = no way Jose.

• tom

• Simon

while comparing Pixel 3 good light image with samsung s10+ the pixel image is comming quite blur i think is because while taking picture the camera got shake if you can fix it or re capture that so it will help us a good comparison.

• Lokesh

Recently bought iPhone 7 Plus 128gb for $350. So far I am liking it. Is it worth upgrading to pixel 3?

• Shyboy

Kake, 26 Jul 2019This phone is not good for businessman and game lovers. Its batt... moreI agree with you guys, it is not fit with gamers. But for me it perfect,
The battery is okay I can use it a whole day, I am a slightly user.
Software and camera are the best.

• Kake

This phone is not good for businessman and game lovers. Its battery dies in half day.

• Zigmas

its a good phone, battery life is good enough, camera is wonderful, no added nonsense to os.

• David09

Actually I don't like pixel 3 much. The good things for this phone are camera and monthly security update. Its price is not worth.
Anyway, I got it for free on a $39 plan for 2 years.

Not a fan of this phone's battery life. I have to turn on battery saver at all times and got rid of the beautiful AMOLED Live Wallpaper to get respectable battery life again. Everything else is pretty great about it. But that battery life on mobile data is a joke.

• espinoza

Anas Abudayah, 01 Nov 2018I can now verify it now works flawlessly in Jordan after getting... moreWhat do you mean it has Verizon in it? I bought mine on ebay too, the Verizon model. Sadly, the whole internet says it can't be used on other carriers :(
What did you do?