Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

• kallen

This is gonna be my upgrade from X compact, was gonna go with xz2 compact but I fall in love with this pixel 3. If only this phone had micro sd slot... but the 128gb ver should be enough for me.

• thomas king

I put my iPhone X in a drawer, and used a Pixel 2 instead. Excellent value. Excellent performance. Excellent phone.

The Pixel 3 is a no-brainer.

• Mandy

4GB Ram - No thanks!

• Condit

WANNA NEW PHONE, 09 Oct 2018just plain dissapointed. 845 processor should be 855 4 GB... moreYou should buy a computer instead lol

• Google Bezel

Google Bezel XL .

Near perfect features; 5.5" 1080p Oled screen with no notch, front dual speakers, IP rated, wireless charging, increased battery size, stock Android software, possibly amazing cameras with no stupid dual lens for fake bokeh (only LG v40 has the most logical multiple camera setup).

Only flaw is that doesn't have triple card slot (2 sim & dedicated microsd), that's pretty rare yet important especially for travellers & no headphone jack (although not a big deal for me personally)

Pixel 3 is one of the best phones to come from Android in a long while.

Perfect size!!!

• nero

First... No notch, THANK GOD !!!
Second... 600 euros max. Take it or leave it. S9 for 550 still looks like a great option. Who knows, maybe even S9+ will drop to 600 soon.

Geeezuuus... no SD-slot, 2900mAh, a single camera on the back, for EUR 860... These phones are certainly over-priced for what you get.

• Dahaka

Why people are complaining about Pixel series, it was never suppose to be a budget phone. And people are comparing with Samsung, and again saying the software update problem with Samsung. It is one's choice, which one you want to go. Stop complaining, cause it will be seen as whining as Pixel series is not getting cheaper.

• Tommy

860 Euros??? You must be kidding me.
big G, I'll give you 500 Euros. Tops.

Zach, 09 Oct 2018TBH we should boycott Pixel phones until the Price gets to ... more@ Zach: Define "even more compact". S9 is larger in all three dimensions.

I would certainly consider going (back) to Samsung if they had better software update schedules though. They do have great hardware but their update schedules tend to lag way too much. (And no Bixby please.)

• Zach

Whackcar, 09 Oct 2018For anyone interested in a compact phone. This might be one... moreTBH we should boycott Pixel phones until the Price gets to Nexus levels, at this point the S9 is cheaper, has better hardware, looks better and is even more compact. Only downside is the updates, which might be for the best as the Pixel is a Test Bed for "BETA" software.

Tech-9, 09 Oct 2018Cpu and camera upgrade only... I stick to my s8. Throw enou... moreSo true xD

Cpu and camera upgrade only... I stick to my s8. Throw enough money last year. Probably my last phone s8 - i love you.

same phone as last year, don't look any different, don't see all the hype. There doing an Apple same phone each year just slight update. like a different number on it.

just plain dissapointed.
i won't buy this one

• babak

specs are very similar to a8 2018

• Dr

Too big. Should have been 5" phone. Also, they didn't tell us the antenna strength or headphone output! The things that matter! Also, no expandable memory? 4GB RAM? MEH!

• Salu

Is it a full fledged Dual sim by any chance ? Unlike the Pixel 2 series ?