Google Pixel 3

Google Pixel 3

• Ropl

It will probably just have 4gb of Ram and it'll very likely be announced on Oct 4th 2018. And selfie camera will be dual not single.

• Ropl

Pixel 3 is going to be great (based on the rumors and leaks), but Pixel 3 XL is ugly af, you messed up Google, I love my Pixel 2 XL because it's unique but I want to get a Premium device for that Premium Price-point, hell even OnePlus is building much better quality phones then Google for much less. I hope Google steps up their Hardware Game, then I'll buy the Pixel 4... Only excuse for me would be this: https://youtu.be/ujUYFPBLuKY

• xSEBAx

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2018Who actually listens to 'radio' anymore??I do

• Zack

Oh for Crying out loud GOOGLE just get Samsung or Huawei to design your phones! Even though this design is miles ahead of the UGLY Pixel 3 XL it looks like a fake S7 Edge!!!
Google is one of the most valuable and profitable companies in the world! Why Can't they hire any good designers especially at this price point??? Every year i get excited for a Pixel announcement and plan to buy a pixel and every year i get put off by the horrendous DESIGN!!!

• Kosta789

Will Pixel 3 support wireless charging?

Who actually listens to 'radio' anymore??

• Nikola Tesla

No FM radio, No 3.5 jack, , No infrared, No micro SD
Why should I buy this?

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2018Yes, this is what the regular Pixel 2 should've been. I hop... moreI was telling my girl that when it first came out cuz I have the first pixel and pixel 2 wasn't really an upgrade at all

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2018Please dear God have 6 GB of RAM!!!But what do you need it for?

Please dear God have 6 GB of RAM!!!

No notch, 18:9, front firing speaker and not too big but no earphone jack its ok I have pixel buds if this look exactly like that im gonna upgrade from pixel 1 to this.

• GOWTHAM

required dual sim options ...due to travelling to abroad frequently

• Simon, Wang

At least FM radio please.... I need this function. Thank you.

Is that dual front facing speakers? Damn

• cdi

They should made it lighter, made a magnesium case if necessary, at 143g is still heavy, ideal for me would be 120g or less.

Google still doesn't understand what a bezel-less phone is.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018Sorry, No headphone jack will be deal breaker for me. If Apple would replace their headphone jacks then Google would follow suit in a heartbeat. Samsung sells more models than Google. Why would they butcher their Pixel line? To copy apple. Google pixel won't sell anywhere near as many S models or Apple handsets anytime soon. Also, some reports claim that the Pixel 3 will have 4GB of ram. Others claim that it will have 6GB. I'd prefer 6GB, the ability to take screenshots in incognito mode, and a headphone jack. Godspeed everyone.

Might trade my iPhone X for this it it lives up to the hype.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018OMG this non XL model is so gorgeous that I kept on looking... moreYes, this is what the regular Pixel 2 should've been. I hope they can fix the hardware issues this time.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2018Yep maybe you are right but back curved phones like S9 are ... moreMy personal preference says curved screens big NO.