Google Pixel 3a

Google Pixel 3a

phyllis rop, 09 Apr 2021how's the battery and speed?I usually get the whole day out of it with light to medium use. In heavier use, like music, bluetooth, google maps, screen on a decent (possibly full) brightness, I can get probably get 3-4 hours, maybe a bit more.

• Salinko

no one telling truth, 13 Jan 2021bad phone. so bad!!! 1. very fragile + bad hardware. i hav... moreAm using pixel 3a since 2020 and i have no problem using it

• Chandler

phyllis rop, 09 Apr 2021how's the battery and speed?Speed so good and excellent battery life

• phyllis rop

Darius, 18 Feb 2021I buy 10/06/2019 and i have no problem. Good phonehow's the battery and speed?

This has the exact same display as the Galaxy A8 (2018)

• GP3A

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021this is an outdated device.Are U Sure? This Device Getting Up To Android 12 (3 Update) With Security Patches. Never Felt That Outdate More Like Up To Date.

• Darius

I buy 10/06/2019 and i have no problem.
Good phone

gollygeewillikers, 20 Nov 2020Everything in the 4a is nicer than the 3a - except for the ... moreHow could it be a downgrade? In terms of what? The size and resolution are the same and both are OLED. I want to upgrade from the 3a to the 4a so I'm interested in such details

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2021Another update, another no-new-fixes... So the Pixel 5 had ... moreThe unlimited cloud storage is still unlimited with Pixel phones, that hasn't had changed. Now it's exclusive to Pixel phones

G.G, 30 Nov 2020S8 or 3a?I used both phones (currently using the 3a actually) and i would say you should go for the 3a. Crazy good camera (same level as i11p), good performance (i didn't see any difference with the s8) and best UI, so easy to use.

this is an outdated device.

AnonD-973296, 07 Jan 2021if u want one of the best cameras and stock android in a ph... moreDon't forget the Nokia 8 and OnePlus 5!

I have been using P3a for one year.
Today, the energy ran out in minutes. I loaded up to 60% and it was 0% in a few minutes. Although until then everything worked fine.
I didn’t even manage to figure out what happened. Has anyone had this?

superb phone ...

• no one telling truth

bad phone. so bad!!!
1. very fragile + bad hardware. i have internal screen damage out of nowhere, after 4-5 months of use. phone did not fall, and at any rate always with a case and screen protector on.
2. bad speakers- low sound in calls / ringtones / etc.
3. bad screen brightness. you can't see anything outside in the sun.
4. battery isn't that good compared to other phones in that range.
5. price is too high for what you get, i guess it's because of the camera.

only good things are the camera and the size of the phone,
but what good is it enjoying them for 5 months then the phone is dead and requires fixing in half the price of the phone itself???

G.G, 30 Nov 2020S8 or 3a?if u want one of the best cameras and stock android in a phone, go for the 3a, but if u want the performance get the S8

Another update, another no-new-fixes... So the Pixel 5 had the Dialler dial-tone issue fixed (where the dial tones were always max volume regardless of system volume). The 3a had a 33MB update waiting for it - I installed immediately, but issue remains unresolved.

I think the 3a is now fully in the back-burner at Google, just getting security updates and nothing else.

I upgraded from a Galaxy S6 which I used for over four years. I moved to a Pixel for the updates, hoping to use a decent phone as long as my S6. But like I've said, what's the point if the updates don't fix things (and sometimes make things worse)?

While the S6 was a flagship, and the 3a is a mid-ranger, the only thing I have liked the 3a for is night photography. The 3a software remains unpolished after over a year of ownership and more often than not I am quite disappointed (Photos losing unlimited cloud storage, Play Music now unusable, Recorder has been broken on the 3a for three months now, and the Dialer situation...). And that list grows every month. I might just downgrade (or upgrade, depending on how you see it) back to my old S6 which I fixed fully and retired...

• After 5 months

Do not buy this phone! to think that google would manufacture junk like this.
it's a mid range phone but you can find better specs of xioami phones for the same price, maybe except the camera. the phone lags sometimes, expected from android phones, but
the phone got a small hit and was fully protected by screen protector and case, and yet, the screen is busted. No scratch but underneath everything turned purple and black.
After I get my screen replaced I wonder when the next small bump will turn this horrible device to unusable, and then I won't even have a warranty anymore.

• Deomatic

It's now a year since I got my pixel 3a but I haven't had any issues. The battery is nice, fast processor, fantastic cameras , fits well in hand and pocket etc.
I recommend you guys to have a try

• George

I have had mine for 9 months and it is the worst piece of junk I ever purchased. The latest is it won't allow me to send pictures once I have taken them to anyone or any email address. It has been something constant and tired of living at the T-Mobile store.