Google Pixel 4

Google Pixel 4

• Mooc

Sarvan, 24 Sep 2019Is the battery is really 2800mah, for such premium phone :(........ moreIndeed, the capacity of the battery is ridiculous.

This is gonna be a great device I just hope it won't be too big. I believe the battery size suggests that they might have made the device smaller all together this year.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Who is still using a memory card in a phone any ways 😡I definitely do. Saves my phone every time I have the OS .zip store on the sd card. It's like a failsafe.

• Akns

Battery drains too fast

• YeetLord

Love the design and I think camera will be superb,we will see when it comes out ,all the crybabies in the comments talk shit about a phone that is not even out yet.

Sambiguous, 24 Sep 2019It's got a horrible design, it's low spec'd, it's expensive, if ... moreBro the phone isn't even out yet.stop being a little baby

• someone

Why can't the top bezel be smaller - like Meizu 16s ?
Good thing we have 90 hz display, right? We all know how that is gonna go hand in hand with that 2600 mAh battery

• Dr laughable

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Also No memory card NoHeadphone Jack Dual speakers The c... moreJokess

• Tong

Lancel Logan, 24 Sep 2019God awful forehead...Get over it. You've seen worse. Efficiency over style.

• Tong

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019That moment when Google releases worse phone than AppleTheir most innovative phone since the first one. Try again

That moment when Google releases worse phone than Apple

God awful forehead...

• bopp

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Who is still using a memory card in a phone any ways 😡ME, AND SO WHAT, I don't want my thigs on a cloud, I don't use stream services for music in any case at that price they should offer at least 128 now days not 64 for the price, they are just like apple, they sell the name and the cam, not the phone...

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Fails against the s10e everywhere except 90z screen which with... moreAlso
No memory card
NoHeadphone Jack
Dual speakers
The camera setup wide with ultra wide more useful
No hdr10+
Half the sensors
Slow wireless charging
Huge bezel

Only pro android 10

S10e is best compactish flagship has all of premium features and basically a full package

• minisnack

i really hope you're able to turn the refresh rate down to 60 considering the battery is horrendously low. seriously? less than 3000 for a flagship phone with snapdragon 855. this won't last a day LOL

Fails against the s10e everywhere except 90z screen which with 2800mah battery wont last long

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Who is still using a memory card in a phone any ways 😡I use memory cards only when the phone has the option of course , but only for document backup ...but with my recent swap again from Samsung s10e and a20e to pixel 3a I just use otg and a SD card adapter to back them up .

I use online storage too but I like 3 points of storage where possible

It's got a horrible design, it's low spec'd, it's expensive, if this was an LG or something literally no-one would be interested

Google should be doing much better

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Again, no card slot.. Lol bye bye. Who is still using a memory card in a phone any ways 😡

• Sarvan

Is the battery is really 2800mah, for such premium phone :(..... Looks blunder with such high config.....
I'm looking for small screen phones but this battery makes to rethink