Google Pixel 4 XL

Google Pixel 4 XL

• roger wilson

Adel J, 03 Jul 2020I get 7 hours of screen on time so stop spreading lies.what's that buddy? talking about screen time? how about you fix your attitude first. And by the way, Google stomps on ya. Peace, Wilson OUT.

I have just finished finishing updating 11 beta version, now I am facing a problem with flickering flare, so would I do with it?
Or I need to wait till the final version release?

Nujum, 25 Jun 2020Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I'm been using Pixel line since Pixe... moreWa.. where u get the testing units from? My understanding is it depends at which stages the units are from. As some the hardware inside is different and may not give u the best performance nor updates like retail units. and selling away the testing units are illegal :)

masashi, 28 Jun 2020battery life sucksI get 7 hours of screen on time so stop spreading lies.

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2020Not a bad phone but not worth the original asking price. ... more*meant to say underclock

Not a bad phone but not worth the original asking price.

Great camera for casual photographers. Zippy performance for casual use (Google tend to overclock their phones tho). Screen is decent but max brightness lets it down.

Main drawbacks are the average battery life, lack of FP scanner for security apps, and the design is divisive. I think the Pixel 3 had a better back. Google shamelessly copied Apple with that ugly camera square, even though Apple used it to house three cameras, Google only used it for two. ????

• Zach at T-Mobile

I have owned this (Xl) the original 4 the 3a and the Oneplus 7t Pro Mclaren all in the span of 8 months, i can honestly say this has been my favorite out of these. The UI and the camera are the reason you get this phone. The android experience is the cleanest you can get and the camera hangs wit the best of them. Battery life is good, maybe not the best but can defiantly make it through a day of heavy usage, the regular 4 WILL NOT. Face unlock makes it hard for me to use anything else, it feels archaic using fingerprints with other devices after this.

• masashi

battery life sucks

Your share is wonderful, thank you for these helpful shares (http://bacmientayreal.vn/product-category/dat-nen)

• Nujum

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I'm been using Pixel line since Pixel OG up until Pixel 3. Considering to upgrade to Pixel 4. Now i found lot of seller, sell so called Pixel 4 / 4 XL factory testing unit. it is exactly identical only without the google logo. they claimed that the unit will also get software update the only missing is face ID which is disabled for the unit. Is it legit?

KK, 17 Jun 2020But you can't activate both sim at the same time Both active here.

AnonymouS GsmarenA, 16 Jun 2020I am seriously pissed off after buying this phone to play p... moreGo get yourself a Chinese garbage gaming phone. This was not meant for intensive gaming.

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020iPhone 11 faster used both.Not really. Also used both. It's only your feeling due to animations.

• KK

Kosova, 07 Jun 2020You can use dual sim yer, Esim + SIMBut you can't activate both sim at the same time

Adel J, 11 Jun 2020Absolutely. It does not use camera for 2D scanning such as ... moreiPhone 11 faster used both.

• AnonymouS GsmarenA

I am seriously pissed off after buying this phone to play pubg mobile I should have rather taken a gaming phone like red magic 5g. It heats too much, battery drains too fast and slow charging with bad performance. But good ui and face recognition. I wanna throw this phone in the garbage!!!

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2020Not healthy for a phone to completely brain the battery.Then 10 percent with little bit less than 7 hours is still perfect.

• Dave

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2020 How is working the face unlock function in the dark? Is i... moreI have the pixel 4xl. In pitch black dark it recognizes my face and unlocks quickly. I love this phone. And the battery life on my phone is awesome. Lasts all day with me watching videos and listening to music. I recommend this phone. The camera is amazing. I bought it for 400 refurbished.

Adel J, 07 Jun 2020So?Not healthy for a phone to completely brain the battery.

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2020 How is working the face unlock function in the dark? Is i... moreAbsolutely. It does not use camera for 2D scanning such as OnePlus, but a 3D face scanner that works great in all lighting conditions and it’s on par with the iPhone 11 series if not faster as it does not require a swipe gesture to unlock.