Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

Do this phone have issue with c-type connector?
In my Pixel 2, within 1 year, I couldn't connect earphones through C connector

• Kshir24

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Why the Clearly White option is not mentioned in the specif... moreIt is freaking slippery, I have dropped mine 3-4 times now; but the good thing is that it seems to be quite sturdy built, has survived all those falls with minimal bruises.

cyber, 26 Jan 2021just tested it,camera is a crap-worst photos ive ever seen,... moreThese phones are brilliant for the money you pay, plus bonus of awesome camera.
Did you take it out of bubble wrap before trying it.

• diwan546

4a 5G or samsung s20? give me the reason

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Why the Clearly White option is not mentioned in the specif... moreThe plastic they use on the back isn't very slippery and not prone to fingerprints, the glass on the front is very slippery for example of you put it down with the glass side down without a case it can slide pretty easily

Bandicoot456 , 26 Jun 2021Hi everyone I've never posted on here before. BUT for ... moreThose all seem like solid options, I have the 4a non 5g version and it's pretty smooth and stable over the 7 months I've owner it, have had some hiccups but it was with apps like Google play and fixed it very easily

• xSkullzZ

I have a doubt. I've already had a Nexus 5X, so I love the Google Experience. I've found it at 459€ (6/128GB). Now My doubt is: it's better this one or the Realme GT 5G (406€).
The specs are so different, I'm interested on a good Camera, but does it worth to spend 50€ more for a better camera but worst chip and display?
Maybe with a Gcam I can improve the Realme to match the Pixel's performance, isn't it?

• wendo

userofgsmarena, 28 Jun 2021 Which one is better Oneplus 8 Pro or Google Pixel 4a 5G? K... moreWell. It really depends on what you want. OnePlus 8 Pro: Big sexy 120hz screen is the biggest feature with a better resolution than the Pixel 4a 5g. The processor is faster, and the phone is generally a quintessential flagship with bells and whistles. However, we know the bells and whistles are nothing these days anymore. In this case, the pixel lineup, in this case, the 4a 5g, has, undoubtedly one of the best cameras for photography (for video it might be a bit wonky but gets the job done). Also, you have a vanilla android (for me the best version of android) and a longer update timeline for software (3 years). The phone is also not a slouch on speed. Android has matured enough not to need heavy hardware- especially these new pixel phones work optimally with android.

For me, the Pixel 4a 5g is a phone I pick anytime. OnePlus messed up the software upgrade system by either sending updates late or not at all...or having shorter update tenures. Also the camera looks supper on paper but does not beat the pixel at all. The 120hz is the only thing I would go for (plus the dual sim) but I would rather have the pixel 5 for the 90 hz which is, frankly, not easily distinguishable from the 120 hz.

My 2 cents.

Which one is better Oneplus 8 Pro or Google Pixel 4a 5G? Kindly help me out, please. Thanks

• Qwerty

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021You mentioned that the Oneplus Nord 10 5g's camera is ... moreGood one 🤣

• the phone guru

Bandicoot456 , 26 Jun 2021Hi everyone I've never posted on here before. BUT for ... moreHey man, I am in a similar situation myself. I have a note 9 but its too big of a phone for me. I am looking for a smaller phone with 5G and a headphone jack. This phone would answer all that but it doesn't have wireless charging. The newer version of the A series sounds promising, so I may wait.

• Bandicoot456

Hi everyone I've never posted on here before. BUT for the first time ever I find myself stuck with what to upgrade to. I have an S8 plus which is now 4 years old and starting to show its age and Samsung arent updating it anymore cause it just cant cope and it's old... So my big question is what to have next?? I've looked at the Oppo Find X3 Neo, Google Pixel 4A 5G, Nokia 8.3 5G and many others... still stuck... I want a smooth software experience and decent cameras but I DO NOT want to pay a stupid amount per month for it. Any advice?? Please?

chinmay, 10 Jun 2021How does this compare to Oneplus N10 5G? Just by comparis... moreYou mentioned that the Oneplus Nord 10 5g's camera is better than the Pixel 4a 5g's. Are you high?

• chinmay

How does this compare to Oneplus N10 5G?
Just by comparison display, Chipset, stock Android in pixel 4a 5G are better.
But all the other things like battery, camera, refresh rate, Sound etc Oneplus wins and prize is almost 1/2. I have seen Oneplus N10. What are advantages of paying double?

• C64

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021X3 nfc has quite a comparable camera when you use the gcam modExcept for the important OIS which Poco doesnt have..

Why the Clearly White option is not mentioned in the specifications?

By the way, is it spippery, the back of the phone I mean??

geko95gek-XDA, 15 May 2021Only buy OnePlus if you don't care about phones.Oneplus are like fancier pixel phones

Garumakete, 02 Jun 2021What Do phone i buy poco x3 nfc or google pixel 4a 5g?X3 nfc has quite a comparable camera when you use the gcam mod

• Garumakete

What Do phone i buy poco x3 nfc or google pixel 4a 5g?