Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

• user123

aI, 14 Oct 2021Is the back of this phone slippery??no, but I use a silicone case on it anyway so it gets extra grippy

• aI

Is the back of this phone slippery??

Mamun, 24 Aug 2021I try to record 4K 60 FPS video by pixel 4a 5g. But within ... moreI have no issue with 4k 60fps recording with 30 minutes+ the upper part area of fingerprint is a bit warmer. The only thing I feel weird is my video output is separate into 10GB and 11GB with two files. Idk😐

I was the first grab a batch 4a 5G. It is 9 months already (23/11/2020). I think I have some point to talk about it.🤔 Camera is good enough, real photo output, white balance accurate, but the noise is annoying, especially photo night mode and video, it may caused by hardware limit since IMX363 sensor for many years. Another tricky issue is Google app update, sometime it cause me can't wake up google assistant, Everytime I update google app, I have to switch off and on again on assistant manually. It is annoying stuff too. YouTube sometime chance from landscape to portrait, it show me a delay time, it shouldn't happen on YouTube since Google own it, the optimization is still needed. Other than that the price is looking expensive right now, since realme and Poco brand offer beast hardware phone with no so bad software optimize. Google have to improve your marketing strategy, otherwise you can't longer compete with other.

• Mamun

I try to record 4K 60 FPS video by pixel 4a 5g. But within 3 or 4 minutes it's become hot and stop the video recording.

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021Do this phone have issue with c-type connector? In my Pixe... moreAs far as I can tell, you cannot use the type C port for headphones on this device. It has a 3.5 mm jack for headphones.

• zrick

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021You repeatedly accuse me of being a Google employee which i... morejust ignore ffs

Bought used one yesterday. Mostly pleased, but it's freaking big for me. Using it with one hand is very hard, for me even impossible. Size of 4a is much better, but I wanted also bigger battery and wide lens. Camera seems to be pretty good, except zoom part.
Some ergonomics problems - power button is too high, offical case is very slippery. Also, I would prefer fingerprint sensor under the screen.
So, for 300 Euros it's decent one and I don't see alternatives except other Pixels and probably s10e. New Samsungs, Oneplus and other devices are too long, like giraffes. For me best form factor is iPhone 11 Pro or Pixel 4a

pixel 5a is pixel 4a, 17 Aug 2021Google : let's slap 4600mah battery on pixel 4a 5g and... moreStill better than apple's, bigger phone's with amaller batteries, 60 fps and gigantic notch.

• pixel 5a is pixel 4a

Google : let's slap 4600mah battery on pixel 4a 5g and call that pixel 5a. Google just stop making phones you're still in 2018.

• ZoRLoX

diwan546, 20 Jul 20214a 5G or samsung s20? give me the reasonIf you're comfy with Headphones, go for 4a 5G.... Simple :/

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021You won't have a problem finding a S20 at a low price.... moreIt is one of the best looking phones and has solid specs, S21 sucks though.

Sohrab, 06 Aug 2021S20 with eyes closed. Not even a competition, mate. S20 blo... moreYou won't have a problem finding a S20 at a low price. It was one of the worst phones that Samsung made and their sales were poor.

diwan546, 20 Jul 20214a 5G or samsung s20? give me the reasonS20 with eyes closed. Not even a competition, mate. S20 blows Pixel 4a away. If you want a headphone jack, then go for the Pixel 4a, lol.

Do this phone have issue with c-type connector?
In my Pixel 2, within 1 year, I couldn't connect earphones through C connector

• Kshir24

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Why the Clearly White option is not mentioned in the specif... moreIt is freaking slippery, I have dropped mine 3-4 times now; but the good thing is that it seems to be quite sturdy built, has survived all those falls with minimal bruises.

cyber, 26 Jan 2021just tested it,camera is a crap-worst photos ive ever seen,... moreThese phones are brilliant for the money you pay, plus bonus of awesome camera.
Did you take it out of bubble wrap before trying it.

• diwan546

4a 5G or samsung s20? give me the reason

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Why the Clearly White option is not mentioned in the specif... moreThe plastic they use on the back isn't very slippery and not prone to fingerprints, the glass on the front is very slippery for example of you put it down with the glass side down without a case it can slide pretty easily

Bandicoot456 , 26 Jun 2021Hi everyone I've never posted on here before. BUT for ... moreThose all seem like solid options, I have the 4a non 5g version and it's pretty smooth and stable over the 7 months I've owner it, have had some hiccups but it was with apps like Google play and fixed it very easily