Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021I ABSOLUTELY despise this phone. It is not worth the money.... moreCan you give reasons why it's a bad phone?

• Sammy

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021I ABSOLUTELY despise this phone. It is not worth the money.... moreWhy are you so mad.now at my place is about $380 sale now. Worth it

Is there any Automatic call redial feature in pixel phone??

• Kiki

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2021It Has 5G But No WIFI 6 Support . DissapointingAre you this ignorant....it's not the phone's fault but the Snapdragon 765G chip in it🤦

• phoogat

Ohno, 27 Feb 2021Hello Google employee. Will the new pixel 6 have zoom?The pixel 6 will probably have a weaker chip LMFAO

Ohyes, 18 Feb 2021You need itmy current job pays well actually. I have no plans to work at google :)

I ABSOLUTELY despise this phone. It is not worth the money. Google is scamming you. This phone is not worth 500 US dollars. There is nothing good about this garbage phone. It is incredibly bad. I do not recommend this phone. If I were to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 0 because it's not a good phone.

• Ohno

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021I have always tried to maintain a high level of decorum in ... moreHello Google employee. Will the new pixel 6 have zoom?

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021Is the issue in the bottom part of the phone? I thought Goo... moreWrong, in many phones no solve this, it´s s hardware failure

Jose Grunt, 21 Feb 2021Every time I open an app, it opens with an ad for something. You obviously have a third party app installed that has ads , I do not have any issues with ads at all, apart from crappy YouTube

Jerry, 20 Feb 2021I have just ordered pixel 4a 5g and i am very disappointed.... moreIs the issue in the bottom part of the phone? I thought Google released a software fix for this...

• Jose Grunt

Every time I open an app, it opens with an ad for something.

It Has 5G But No WIFI 6 Support . Dissapointing

Tadas, 08 Feb 2021Love the phone and everything, but very disappointed with t... moreI don't call you unlucky. I call you a clumsy person who does not deserve such nice phones if you're only going to drop them all the time.

• Jerry

I have just ordered pixel 4a 5g and i am very disappointed...the display is unresponsive...it freezes all the time...simply cannot operate the display...I am going to return asap. Such a disappointment...

• Ohyes

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021damn i wish i was a google employee cause I'd be getti... moreYou need it

Okay Google employee

Tadas, 08 Feb 2021Love the phone and everything, but very disappointed with t... moreThis is your own fault. You should've had a screen protector.

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2021Okay Google employeedamn i wish i was a google employee cause I'd be getting a big ol paycheck to feed my kids instead of complaining to random strangers on the internet

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021You repeatedly accuse me of being a Google employee which i... moreOkay Google employee