Google Pixel 4a 5G

Google Pixel 4a 5G

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021Just returned my phone because touch screen issues not solv... moredude the touch screen security update just started rolling out, you should not have done that

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021Again. Look, you are so close to Google. I'm telling y... moreI don't work for Google, I just wish I did, they pay well. I have no loyalty to any particular phone manufacturer so accusing me of being a Google employee is false. I have two mobile phones, a Oneplus 7T which I use for friends and family, and a Pixel 41 5g for business customers.

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021There is no further need to keep complaining about the so c... moreAgain. Look, you are so close to Google. I'm telling you this because the February update was released less than 14 hours ago and not all people have received it and test it. And it's impossible for you to say something this, because you don't suffer from on your phone (if it´s true). So you don't know about others. I do know because I'm one of thousands who have had that happen to them. So don't make anyone buy a phone that they have to return and don't give them the choice to buy something that is not with your money but with theirs. At least give them a chance to find out if it's a hardware or software fault. And not like the Samsung S20 FE 5G which has been out for 4-5 updates now without solving the same problem. Again, Google employee, don't try to distract people into buying something that doesn't work properly from this, by the way, amazing photos phone, clean Android, but with that problem, and the speaker problem.

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2021Just returned my phone because touch screen issues not solv... moreThere is no further need to keep complaining about the so called screen touch issues now that the February update has fixed the problem that a few people suffered with.

SM25, 27 Jan 2021Is this a good interim solution while waiting for "Son... moreJust returned my phone because touch screen issues not solved (many people complain and not solved, lool like hardware issue). Audio quality not so good if i compare with a oneplus 7t. And some people have issues with speakers. It´s stereo but not balanced. Upper speaker is little compared with lower. Nor a "real" stereo like others. Just adter return my item i am looking for new phones with stereo and x zoom. The xperia 5 II i like but not the panoramic screen. Think in this. Because the photos i must to say are amazing. Not optical zoom but are amazing and it´s like my canon reflex some times.

Is this a good interim solution while waiting for "Sony Xperia 5 ii" price to drop? Generally this Pixel looks good to me, just what is the audio quality and loudness of the speakers?

• cyber

just tested it,camera is a crap-worst photos ive ever seen,touch issues are out of the box-touch repeatedly work on its own at lower edge on the screen,ive been lucky enough to test it without buying it,thats a brand new phone and its faulty

Hello, 25 Jan 2021Download a "screen test" app in Google Store and ... moreI did as you suggested just to see if your claims were true. The app showed that there was nothing wrong with the screen on my phone. I have tried gesture and 3 button navigation and the phone performs perfectly fine.

• Hello

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2021I have had this phone for two months and have nothing to co... moreDownload a "screen test" app in Google Store and epeatedly and quickly touches the upper right corner above all, although it also happens in the lower right and lower left corners. If you don't use these tests, you may think that your phone is fine, but you will see that it has a sensitivity fault.

I have had this phone for two months and have nothing to complain about. It has worked perfectly during the time I have had it and have not experienced any problems so far. It has a bright responsive screen and the battery lasts for more than two days which is perfect for me.

Good phone I like it

AnonD-973296, 20 Jan 2021according to the verge, google is aware of the touch sensit... moreThis was said by someone who is not from Google in a support chat. And he said it in December and in January they haven't fixed it. Google hasn't said anything about issue, just that non-Google person. The Verge just replied to that comment. You need to be better informed.

• hazkhan1212

Faruq, 25 Dec 2020Good pixel 4a 5g have two speakers below but, out of both o... moreIt uses the ear-piece as a second speaker, the other speaker hole looks like it may be a microphone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Again, 15 Jan 2021After numerous daily complaints about touch sensitivity iss... moreaccording to the verge, google is aware of the touch sensitivity issues in the 4A 5G and are going to address it in the february security update which should fix the problem

zZ, 02 Jan 2021Thats also the case with mi 10t with SD 865Is fixed in MIUI 12.0.13, stop spreading false stuff. Works perfectly 5G+4G.

• Again

After numerous daily complaints about touch sensitivity issue in 4A 5G (and in 4A before), they, Google, have deleted a page on Google support where all this was commented on and where they promised an update to the Pixel 4A 5G screen sensitivity fault, which clearly means that it is a hardware fault they want to avoid. Google it: "pixel 4a 5g touch issue december" and look how the page dissapear. It's like the ostrich that hides its head in the ground. An absolute shame on the part of Google. Don't buy these people. I have returned my phone.

• Ohno

Google it: Pixel 4a 5g Touch Issues
Many people reporting

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021Returning the Pixel 4A 5G because screeen touch, top speake... moreFor me working perfectly. Maybe wrong piece...

Returning the Pixel 4A 5G because screeen touch, top speaker, sensors fails like adaptative brightness and more. Google don´t solve? Not with my money.

Really nice phone, BUT. Because issue of sensitivity errors of screen and other stuff i will return my phone. It´s not known if it is an update problem or not, but it is curious that it affects mostly the right side of the screen. This means that MAYBE it is a hardware fault. Pixel 4A has also had an even worse screen touch failure for months (all the zones of screen). Google maybe realease a unlocked 4A 5G in white, no Verizon one, with mint powe button. Hope they solve this screen issue because i love this phone (need optical zoom but it´s ok because the amazing photos you can shoot with it). But with this failures, NO THANKS.