Google Pixel 5a 5G

Google Pixel 5a 5G

John, 18 Aug 2021I only use higher refresh rate for mobile gaming. For the r... moreSo you will never play any game with it ?....!!!

• John

James, 20 Aug 2021No wireless charging makes me a sad panda. I'm tired ... moreLol, most people still prefer wired charging anyway.

• anas

Naveen Nellikoppad, 20 Aug 2021 A humble request to Google Inc. If you are not launching t... moreI agree and argue....

• Naveen Nellikoppad

A humble request to Google Inc. If you are not launching this phone in India, please stop advertising it.

If I was forced to give up between the headphone jack and the removable battery then I would give up the headphone jack.

Already have the 4a and it's one of the best phones I've used for dirt cheap. I know what I'm getting when it breaks.

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2021According to mkbhd the phone has Corning gorilla glass 6 an... moreBecause glass is glass, and glass breaks ;)
I mean by that, I don’t think the difference between 3 and 6 will be that big. They both scratch at the same level, and whether they crack when dropped heavily depends on luck. I think the reason why the iPhone 12 is so much more durable than its predecessor is not because of the glass, but because of the raised lip the metal frame provides, compared to the 3D glass (glass curving around the edge, not the display) on the iPhones from 6 to 11.

babak, 19 Aug 2021400 euro for what? this phone needs to be max 200 euro with... moreYo this phone needs to be 30$ otherwise it won’t sell /s

Jimbob, 19 Aug 2021Did they use a different camera for the ultrawide compared ... moreYes its lot different.
Pixel 5 has 107° wide view for ultrawide camera whereas pixel 5a has 119° wide view.
That's even more than Apple, OnePlus, Samsung flagships has.

• vivek

Its Gorilla Glass 6 and NOT Gorilla Glass 3 . Please kindly update the specification

• James

No wireless charging makes me a sad panda. I'm tired of these USB cords. I may just wait for 6.

• Chris

Jimbob, 19 Aug 2021Did they use a different camera for the ultrawide compared ... moreIn the review i read it said the whole camera is the exact same as pixel 5

Ugly color

"Slightly Green"

techthroughtoni, 19 Aug 2021the phone we didnt ask but we dont mind having lolLol, not for me. I've always been wanting a Pixel with a headphone jack and IP rating, and Google finally delivers it. Being a Pixel phone, it will always be the first in line to get the newest version of Android OS.

Release it in Europe please!

Specs says it has 3.5 mm jack with LDAC. Damn, i am making up my mind for this. :)

• p i x e l

big battery 4a 5g

• Jimbob

Did they use a different camera for the ultrawide compared to the Pixel 5?

Are you dum fam
U need to use Google phone to understand them
The camera is better than whatever phone u have right now
It might be 12mp but software make it amazingly