Google Pixel 6

Google Pixel 6

Goral, 21 Jan 2022HI Is pixel 6 dual sim ready? I mean physical dual sim no... moreno. only one physical sim and e-sim. hope this helps

At last they fixed the fingerprint sensor. Battery life much better than my Oneplus 7t pro best purchase of the year for me.

• zm7345

Worst phone. Battery is draining like water even though every fancy features are turned off. Left side heating issues.

• Goral

HI
Is pixel 6 dual sim ready?
I mean physical dual sim not e-sim.

Nogo, 15 Jan 2022Tried, returned as biggest disappointment, switching back t... moreWhy did you return Pixel 6

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2022Iphone 13 pro, smaller, same height... Another heiter13 Pro is a heavyweight. "A phone and a half" as said by Gsmarena.

Carlitos, 13 Jan 2022Wanted to buy the Pixel 6 (still love my Pixel 2 but it is ... moreThey had been doing that for a long time now. Pixel 5 and 4a are both compact phones. Also Zenfone 8, S21, S10e, Sony 5 II and iPhone 13 mini are choices.

jay, 13 Jan 2022this really disappoints no 3.5mm jack no sd card slot and o... moreYou do realise most phones in 2022, and in previous years don't have headphone jack or sd card slot?

faultydragon, 08 Jan 2022I am very happy with the phone, sadly face unlock is not pr... moreYou would buy Pixel 6a if it has a 60Hz refresh rate? I bet if Xiaomi or Oppo put out a phone with 60Hz, you would be saying oh no, it is not good enough.

Google is on a good path..still some way to go but they have their own Tensor, Android and room to improve. Battery life is an issue, indeed but I am sure it will be fixed in future releases. A little odd is the big price difference between same model but with more RAM or storage. I really wait for Pixel 7 and if they keep the good cameras and make for a better battery life and keep upgrading this Tensor chip, it will be something to be considered. Of course, that is if they do not explode the prices as a lot of makers do these days.

• Naing

Nogo, 15 Jan 2022Tried, returned as biggest disappointment, switching back t... moreVery disappointed. Google!!! I daily charge my pixel 6. Battery drain too fast for daily use. I didn’t play game.

• Nogo

Tried, returned as biggest disappointment, switching back to Samsung S20 - with no issues at all and 3-4 days battery time on my average usage.

Carlitos, 13 Jan 2022Wanted to buy the Pixel 6 (still love my Pixel 2 but it is ... moreIphone 13 pro, smaller, same height...
Another heiter

Chris T., 13 Jan 2022It only accepts its own.. You don't have to buy the or... moreOk ! thanks!!! 🤝

• Carlitos

Wanted to buy the Pixel 6 (still love my Pixel 2 but it is a bit outdated now) when I checked the specifications I was shocked. More than 200 grams and freekin big size.
What the pakk is this Google team?
Make a compact size normal phone and ppl who wants a big heavy brick can buy the pro extra whatever. Wake up Google.

• Chris T.

Nik, 11 Jan 2022I have a problem with the USB type c to 3.5MM adapter. doe... moreIt only accepts its own.. You don't have to buy the original one, search one from eBay for pixel, it's only 5-7 usd

• jay

this really disappoints no 3.5mm jack no sd card slot and only 128gb of space thats so 2017. and its now 2022 come on if google wants to stay in the lead you better chance your ways and make your own path instead of doing exactly what everyone else is doing. just another disappointment nothing to see keep moving. Hopefully someone will pick up where LG left off. with dedicated DACs 3.5mm jacks and SD card slots.

• BA

I had the pixel 2 prior to this phone. I waited 6 months for it to come out and get the Pixel 6 pro. It's the biggest piece of **** phone I've ever had. I can't believe Google even released it. I'm so disappointed. When I send a text message, the message that I sent also stays in the text box at the bottom. So I have to actually delete it before I write another message. Half the time when I try to answer my phone it won't let me. Even if I try to swipe up or say answer. It doesn't work on a lot of charges. It charges slow. The finger sensor is horrible. These are all the things I can just think of off the top of my head right now because I'm so frustrated but I'm sure there's more problems. And the update that they were supposed to release in December still hasn't released and it's mid January now

• salty1863

Nik, 11 Jan 2022I have a problem with the USB type c to 3.5MM adapter. doe... moreI found the lead supplied with the p30 pro did not work, however the charging brick did with another type usb c cable. It's the fast charge Huawei cable that must be restricted.

• Nik

I have a problem with the USB type c to 3.5MM adapter. does not accept that of Huawei. if the one from the google store is good?