Google Pixel 6 Pro

Google Pixel 6 Pro

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2021Audio jack please..I doubt they will be adding it back

• Rukbat

Nickolas, 30 Jul 2021This phone will be launched in the $749-849 range. The 2 was released at $749 for the 128GB version, so it's not much of an increase (especially considering 4 years of inflation.

Audio jack please..

I hope they go for a higher res panel some day. I mean I'm very happy with the basic colors, but the old nexus 6p just had greater detail than the new pixel phones. period

• Purnahang

I hope the resolution is qhd+ and wifi 6e. It would be a perfect phone.

• Nickolas

This phone will be launched in the $749-849 range.

Honestly, from what is leaked, it could actually be possibly competitive with other flagships, hopefully they improve photos and vids a lot and hopefully Whitechapel will work good

• Rao

Zerk, 26 Jul 2021Everything is impossible until it isn't. With a lot of... moreWhich phone are you using and how did you do it?

• Redman

Back camera design is bad as it is thick standing from the body. That would be great if it is thinner.

Everything is impossible until it isn't. With a lot of hard work and a lot of trial and error, I managed to increase the battery life of my phone because I use to live in a very rural part of Mexico where it was possible to go three days without any electricity to charge my phone. That was normal for me; so, I didn't realize just how thrifty I had gotten in shutting down all none essential functions on my phone. Thank you for the comment.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 20213hours of vids +2hours games+ 14hours standby? thats is com... moreEverything is impossible until it is done, and it is done with a lot of trial, error, and failure. But, it is done because of a great desire or need. I lived in rural Mexico where we would go without electricity for up to 3 days with a child who would want the phone for entertainment. So I had to deal with situations that thankfully you did not have to deal with, because reliable electricity is at hand.

Zerk, 24 Jul 2021I have a Pixel 4, and I can watch over 3 hours of videos, d... more3hours of vids +2hours games+ 14hours standby? thats is complete BS
pixel4 with 2800mah battery, with lower-power setting it should last 5hours-ish at best

I have a Pixel 4, and I can watch over 3 hours of videos, download 10 gigs worth of data, and then use the cell to play 2 hours worth of games; and the cell still lasts 14 hours. The trick is to turn off what you do not need, like motion sense, 90 HZ refresh rate, and the app that tells you what song is playing. Also, use dark theme and manually close the programs when you are finished with them.

• Obvious

MobileShopS, 23 Jul 2021These are just assumptions buddy. There are no real specs k... more1440p with 500+ ppi should be obvious for 6 Pro/XL model. Since all 2XL, 3XL, 4XL had 1440p ~ 500 ppi screens. Yet somehow some people stil...

• MobileShopS

BigMoneySalvia, 23 Jul 2021Actually it is 1440p which will make it around 490ppi. This... moreThese are just assumptions buddy. There are no real specs known to the public.

John Cena, 23 Jul 2021392 ppi....these people cannot get anything right. how hard... moreActually it is 1440p which will make it around 490ppi. This website has yet to update it in a week. Not sure why they are behind. Check out more info here https://9to5google.com/2021/07/15/google-camera-pixel-6-xl-resolution-selfie-flash/

• John Cena

392 ppi....these people cannot get anything right. how hard is it to make a great phone, at this this point im assuming they are dumb intentionally

• DevilsAdvocate

Danny, 20 Jul 2021Right off the bat it's a disappointment that the googl... moreThe pixel line outside of the A series devices haven had a dedicated 3.5mm Aux input since the Pixel 2.

• Danny

Right off the bat it's a disappointment that the google pixel 6 pro lacks a audio jack just like the flagship pixel 5. Also unless the new chip(Whitechapel) can match Qualcomm snapdragon flagship processor which currently is the 888, Google's flagship phone will once again not be a premium level phone. With all of Google's wealth they need to make their flagship phones a true top tier premium phone just like the competition such as Samsung and apple does.

5nm tech