Google Pixel 6 Pro

• c
  • checked it out.
  • xIH
  • 11 hours ago

had an issue recently with a buggy built in app, so i decided to use my going into phones machine to check it out. governing bodies won't let me patent or share my tech but i still have my prototype of the going into phones machine so i went inside and scoped it out. turned out it was caused by software needing an update, so i had Sulley shrink down to get me out but then obviously Sulley was gone into the phone with me so we got Dr. Retland to hit the reverse on the going into phones machine to go us out of phones. Updated the software and it worked fine afterward, no more bugs.

notafanboy, 03 Aug 2022Learn what waterproof means and then come back here and try... morePlease explain, what IP68 means?

• E
      • Elechu
      • pqm
      • 17 hours ago

notafanboy, 03 Aug 2022Learn what waterproof means and then come back here and try... moreIn your oppinion what does it mean: IP68?

• S
        • Sin
        • 0Fj
        • 11 Aug 2022

DMX, 04 Aug 2022That's correct, the only ones you see worrying that so... moreYeah true

Mainstream people do definitely care a lot about the camera the irony is the selfie camera never or rarely gets upgraded and the screen suffer from hole punch in it

Without a doubt mainstream people will benefit from better battery life

So realistically a Snapdragon 870 flagship killer would meet mainstream peoples needs best as performance is not a high priority
        but a phone having a power saver that under clocks the processor when in power saving mode would benefit them a lot

So basically most people should only pay 300-400 for a phone
        all phones of today can do 4k and have multi cameras

It's hard too justify spending more money unless you want performance

hopefully people listen too what we have to say and learn something from it

Or manufacturers get ideas from the comments and make improvements based of them too there phones

• N
          • Nunya
          • rMj
          • 11 Aug 2022

Pavel Pesek, 08 Aug 2022I deleted the SMS conversation by mistake and there is no w... moreAnd it's Android's fault for your accidental deletion?....hmmm

• S
            • Sammutebi
            • NL0
            • 10 Aug 2022

Pavel Pesek, 08 Aug 2022I deleted the SMS conversation by mistake and there is no w... moreDownload messages recovery apps, for example WAMR.
            You will be safe for future messages

• P
                • Pavel Pesek
                • asn
                • 08 Aug 2022

I deleted the SMS conversation by mistake and there is no way, how to recover it. It is absolutly stupid. If a stupidy would raise, then the andoid developers would be flying like a birds. The is an "delete" button, which makes an impression that it works like discard. No - it deleted the whole conversation. Idiot set-up. And there is no way how to restore single conversation apart from factory reset. Another epic stupidity. Wish to buy Iphone, not such a crap.

BMLover12, 07 Aug 2022Bugs? Android 12 is the smoothest the software has ever bee... moreI like your username lol

• T
                    • Trent Reznor-again
                    • 07 Aug 2022

BMHater12, 07 Aug 2022Because of bugs, duhMaybe you should close your windows if you're having problems with bugs. My Pixel 6 Pro runs like the wind blows, super smooth and breezy. Waking up in the morning is a joyous occasion as I get to scroll seamlessly through the twitter sphere to see if anyone has posted about me. I could not have dreamed of a better phone if I could dream anymore. What have I become?

• B
                      • BMLover12
                      • xIH
                      • 07 Aug 2022

BMHater12, 07 Aug 2022Because of bugs, duhBugs? Android 12 is the smoothest the software has ever been. Whether I'm fresh out of bed and a little groggy, or 16 huffs of permanent marker deep and seeing ghouls, I can usually find my way to the dial pad to call one of my sons, or to spotify to put on the album Pink Moon by Nick Drake. The only bug here is you.

THE Trent Reznor, 04 Aug 2022What's with all the hate? This phone is an impressive,... moreBecause of bugs, duh

• T
                          • THE Trent Reznor
                          • 04 Aug 2022

What's with all the hate? This phone is an impressive, oiled-up, shiny, smooth, massive and sexy machine. The camera system is the best I've ever used.. I mean that night sight and zoom.. You can take a picture of anything no matter how far away or how much they don't want you taking pictures of them. You cannot hide.

• 04 Aug 2022

Sin, 23 Jul 2022It's does seen the mainstream people don't care a... moreThat's correct, the only ones you see worrying that soc has a certain phone are phone nerds including me, but the common end user doesn't care about those things, just that the device runs smoothly and takes clear and bright photos

• 04 Aug 2022

Playful Cheek, 26 Jul 2022It's terrible. I would say it is the worst phone I... moreIt seems that you bought a clone instead of the pixel 6 pro, I have more than 6 months with mine and I don't have any of those problems!! what happens is that one unit out of millions is defective and they come out to criticize the device as if it were the same case in all of them!! they are electronic devices that can present failures, we humans fail ajaj imagine an electrical device!!

• 04 Aug 2022

ado, 02 Aug 2022NOT WATERPROOF (and no warranty) The phone is sold as IP... moreThey already told you to learn the difference between waterproof and water resistance!!!

• X
                                  • XL
                                  • Th9
                                  • 03 Aug 2022

Loving mine Pixel 6 Pro so much.. Pixel 7 or 8 will definitely be a game changer. It will snatch apple and samsung fans little by little ;) I have already started seeing so many pixels 6 series in my country. Wow

ado, 02 Aug 2022NOT WATERPROOF (and no warranty) The phone is sold as IP... moreLearn what waterproof means and then come back here and try again. Waterproof is not the same thing as water resistant.

• a
                                      • ado
                                      • 4mn
                                      • 02 Aug 2022

NOT WATERPROOF (and no warranty)

The phone is sold as IP68 rated - so waterproof up to 1.5m for up to 30 min.
                                      Unfortunately, mine was not.
                                      I have had waterproof phones since the first ones were introduced years ago (9 or 10?)and enjoyed them taking underwater pictures - for which some phones have a specific camera mode.
                                      I bought the Pixel 6 pro with the same expectations.
                                      About a month ago I submerged my phone to take an underwater picture - which came pretty nice - about 3 inches for less than 10 seconds.
                                      A few hours later the phone started acting strange and by that night it was completely dead.
                                      I get it, it can happen, so I sent it in for a repair.
                                      Google refused to warranty the device: in their policy, it says it is not covered for water damage. Which would make sense if the damage would be caused by water when exposing the device beyond its IP certification. By far not what happened to mine which was in the 5% range of their certified and advertised water resistance. I have been offered to purchase a refurbished device for about $600.
                                      I am disappointed because I feel they are not standing behind their devices and after using the phone for months, as you can read in the other reviews, the IP rating is obviously not the only area in which they are over-optimistic. Battery life and software glitches to name a few.
                                      So I hope this review can help potential buyers or owners: do not buy it if the IP rating is important to you and if you own one, be very careful with water exposure.

• M
                                        • Madsam
                                        • 31 Jul 2022

Anyone figure out the dropped calls issue?