GSMArena giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei P10
Looking to try the latest and greatest from Huawei? You've come to the right place as we have a silver P10 unit to award to one lucky participant in our latest giveaway.
You have two weeks to sign up and collect as many entries as possible. We doubt anyone doesn't know what the P10 has to offer but just in case you were living under a rock for the past month or so here's the review of the handset and its specs page to bring you up to speed.
How to enter
- Follow Huawei on Twitter (1 entry).
- Like Huawei on Facebook (1 entry).
- Subscribe to Huawei's channel on Youtube (1 entry).
- Post a comment on this story, sharing what you like best about the Huawei P10 (2 entries)
- Share the news about the giveaway via your Twitter account (1 entry). You can do that once per day and each tweet will grant you a new entry.
- Refer friends for extra entries (1 entry per referred friend).
- Follow us on Twitter (1 entry). If you are already following us there's no need to do anything - just claim the reward.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (1 entry). If you have already subscribed there's no need to do anything - just claim the reward.
- The giveaway is open to everyone aged 18 and over with the exception of those residing in China. Sorry fellas, but those are the rules of our giveaway partner.
- The submission and winner drawing process is operated by Gleam.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost shipments or items damaged during shipping
- Only 1 registration per person - you can collect multiple entries, but don't register more than one email and then claim entries with them. If we detect multiple registrations by the same person they will be disqualified.
- GSMArena reserves all rights to make changes to the giveaway in case of unforeseeable circumstances.
- The prize will be shipped directly by our partners from RacePoint Global. If customs fee’s apply to the winners country of residence, this needs to be paid for by the winner.
Good luck, everyone!
The double focal point, Leica co-created cameras on the back of the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are prime motivations to go out and get one of these incredible telephones. They take wonderful shots, regardless of whether in shading, monochrome, a repre...
- 08 Aug 2018
IPhone 7 and Samsung S8 already can swimming, Huawei P10 still afraid water, even thr P10 plus only get a very basic splash proof no so secure.
- 28 Apr 2017
Please announce the winner....
- 25 Apr 2017