Honor 10

Honor 10

Sapphire5, 06 Sep 2019Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 proDude are you serious? K20 pro is on higher league and the price is also different.

Volte not working no option in setting. I put the Sim in other mobile it work
In my mobile not. Stc Saudi arabia. Any code for activation??*#*#4636#*#* not workin also

Sapphire5, 06 Sep 2019Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 proGo with honor 10 i have been using it for one year. Its a great phone

• Human

Sapphire5, 06 Sep 2019Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 proGo with second.

• Unicus

Sapphire5, 06 Sep 2019Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 proK20 PRO

• Niko

Ortizz, 04 Sep 2019Yes post processing after 9.1 is a bit too much. Faces and skin ... moreYes, exactly that... I am very dissapointed, my old honor 8 is taking better pictures

• Sapphire5

Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 pro

• Ortizz

Niko, 03 Sep 2019Anyone having issues with too much post processing of the photos... moreYes post processing after 9.1 is a bit too much. Faces and skin looks unnatural. Washout colors... Even with AI turned off.

• Niko

Anyone having issues with too much post processing of the photos? Some photos are ruined because of this. I use auto mode (option "photos" )

• Antonio

I got my 9.1 EMUI update the day I got my phone, 23th August 2019.
(and I paid ~ 230€ for it)

• Mit

This one or Xiaomi mi 9 se? Similar prices in my country, similar size. Xiaomi is modern device, brings something new in this year, but Honor 10 is a flagship, last year flagship but still it is.

• Maxray

I am back with a short review. The performance is the same, although I managed to have a higher score on antutu 210000 >208000 but it feels as smooth as it was before. Camera is the same quality, there are some design changes on clock, face unlock . But there is a drawback I don't like. The app lock prevents you to see a preview of your notification on the bar and lock screen. After you unlock your app and not turn off your screen you can see it, if you didn't access the notification yet. Otherwise will not be there anymore to check it.

• Maxray

Panos, 17 Aug 2019Someone of you guys have the update 9.1 for col_l29( europe model) I did receive it today here in UK.
I don't feel a big change but I am going to test it a little more and come back

Purchase honor 10 in honor official store, it's really high value now. only RM 859 with gift.

Panos, 17 Aug 2019Someone of you guys have the update 9.1 for col_l29( europe model) I still don't.

Saiff, 12 Aug 2019H9x camera not good as H10 ,battery charge slower than H10 ,size... moreHonor 9x use the new kirin 810. I've read some post saying that kirin 810 performance is a bit better than kirin 970

Sunny Chechi, 17 Aug 2019Then, its better to wait for new update. If the phone is 1 year ... moreThe phone is only a month old, which is why it amazes me that there is already a problem with it. Thanks for the tips, I'll wait for the update and see what I'll do next.

• Panos

Someone of you guys have the update 9.1 for col_l29( europe model)

• Sunny Chechi

nevermind, 16 Aug 2019I checked in the settings in the security and phone lock section... moreThen, its better to wait for new update. If the phone is 1 year old, I recommend a hard reset. That will improve the phone performance too.

• Woody66

Ortizz, 02 Aug 2019I have worst battery experience with 9.1 update.Updated to EMUI 9.1. Battery life has certainly decreased. In a day, it is down by 10% and thats with usage the same as before the "upgrade". Is anyone else experiencing the same?