Honor 20 Pro

Honor 20 Pro

• Don

I will get every smartphone which is ban from US government.

Great specs, love the punch hole, yeah just to piss off Trump im going to buy it.

• 77_IR_Hunter

Y'all is blind, can't you see the IR port on the top of both models!

• Pajson89

Gonna buy this phone thanks to tramp

• Marko

USA Goverment forced all US companies to ban Huawei. That includes Google (No more official Android and google apps support), Gorilla Glass, Microsoft (no more windows laptops), Qualcomm (no more Snapdragon phones), Intel (no more laptops based on intel) and there is more

• 1one

Are the specs official?
How in the hell it has usb 2.0?
outrageous

DOA. Poor Huawei/Honor

What's with that wallpaper?

Anonymous, 21 May 2019I can't believe they get banned from Google. Very very unffortunatte.The US changed it's mind... for now.

• vayvanne

No wireless charging these days?

Mr Magma, 21 May 2019Dongle life and Bluetooth headphones batteries are a painting in... morePainting in the ass xD

RIP Android.
I will switch my mobile device OS as soon as possible. I do not like google

• CArlos

RAMZES, 21 May 2019Huawei and sub brand Honor is the 2nd largest phone manufacturer... moreGo read some news about what is going on today

Anonymous, 21 May 2019A must have on your phone. Headphone Jack on Galaxy S10e, S10, S... moreDongle life and Bluetooth headphones batteries are a painting in the ass.

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Headphone jack is a must !!A must have on your phone. Headphone Jack on Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ and S10 5G. Samsung just love the headphone jack. It's a good thing to have one on your phone. I'm using it right now! Yay I believe?

Yyyy, 21 May 2019Rip HuaweiI can't believe they get banned from Google. Very very unffortunatte.

Pls help Honor 20 Pro or Honor View 20

I like Huawei I'm mate 20 pro user and I was used mate 20 and my opinion LCD display is good for your eyes then LED display anyway for me Huawei is best

*The Honor 20 Pro and Honor 20 don’t have an AMOLED display, so there is no in-display fingerprint scanner. Rather than go with a rear-mounted design, the fingerprint scanner is on the side where it doubles as the power button.*

No AMOLED is a no go for me.

• RAMZES

Huawei and sub brand Honor is the 2nd largest phone manufacturer, next to Samsung especially this 1st quarter of 2019, and its so sad that US brands and manufacturer MUST cut the ties between them, this is such a great phone, sadly you cant update this for the next 3 months.