Honor 20 Pro

Honor 20 Pro

• Roman.

It looks like a very nice phone but w/o 3.5mm jack that's a very pity..

Mr Magma, 21 May 2019Dongle life and Bluetooth headphones batteries are a painting in... moreAgree!

LEONGsss, 28 May 2019Honor 20 pro vs Huawei p30 pro which one the better?Deffinnetly P30 pro

ck, 06 Jun 2019will honor 20 pro will release ? in my country only pre order fo... moreThey missed the cut-off for certification before the trade ban came in - this phone is currently unrealisable.

• ck

will honor 20 pro will release ? in my country only pre order for honor 20 only.
i wan to get either honor 20 pro or mate 20, any suggestion?

• nfin1te

Wanted the P30 initially but also wanted to wait for the final Honor 20 Pro specs and reviews and got somewhat disappointed. Fixed Focus average quality wide angle? 2mp macro lens? both of them are rather disappointing, the 2mp even kinda useless i think. also, concerining the drop in price of the p30 (around the same as the H20pro due to the android ban), the p30 is just the better choice by today. Yes, the H20pro has more ram and storage, but thats about it. The better camera, the IP53 protection, to some the headphone jack, the amoled - its just too sweet compared to the H20Pro.

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2019IP68 waterproofing needed to stay alive when it gets wet; out in... moreNope

IP68 waterproofing needed to stay alive when it gets wet; out in the wild.

• Sunny Chechi

Mahal, 30 May 2019So honor view 20 cost is high in my country, $100 difference fro... moreHuawei P30 come with OLED screen and IP53 dust and splash protection. If that doesn't matter, honor 20 would be better choice.

• batah eh

When will this phone come out? I am this close to buy p30 pro just because I feel the urge to buy new phone right now. P30 pro might be superior but sometimes I feel with that high price it is not that worth it.

• Mahal

So honor view 20 cost is high in my country, $100 difference from p30 (non pro). Honor 20 pro would be price just like the p30. Should I go for p30 or honor 20 pro? Huawei and honor price didn't even go down here in my country even with the ban situation. I can't even order online since we cannot order electronics device here without approval. Sux. :(

• Sunny Chechi

LEONGsss, 28 May 2019Honor 20 pro vs Huawei p30 pro which one the better?P30 Pro has Amoled display, but screen size is bigger, 6.5 inch. Honor 20 pro is IPS screen. If you like handy phone, go for H 20 Pro. If you are a big screen lover and ready spend more, P30 is better choice. H 20 Pro has dedicated macro camera.

• mcmmau

I like this phone, but still debating whether to get p30/p30 pro or this honor 20 pro.

If I go with the p30 series I feel like I'm gonna pay premium price without really using all the features available in the p30 pro though that 10x zoom really tempting.

The features of this phone kinda sufficient for me, with nice compact flat screen, IR blaster, and useful quad camera setup with OIS.

I don't really need wireless charging and reverse charging since I don't really own many wireless devices.

Price should be lowered a bit though IMO for this Honor phone.

Honor 20 pro vs Huawei p30 pro which one the better?

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 25 May 2019Why for only a short time ? The only problem with it is that it... moreTrue and security updates will still come, thanks to Googles effort anything with 7 and up will have app support for a very long time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xchoFP4apQ4

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

AlexP, 27 May 2019Who needs honor or Huawei phones now? I don't have any of these:-)False the security updates are still coming, tough new versions of Android will not...

• Ammar212

Camera :
48 MP, f/1.4, 28mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS

it is the best now in the word, the only F/1.4 Camera in the world.

if you only take picture at night photography, so this is best phone for night details !

Anonymous, 23 May 2019Who cares? It will be useful only for a short period of times. B... moreWho needs honor or Huawei phones now?
I don't have any of these:-)

Anonymous, 25 May 2019Many of the phone i owned previously had NFC & never once i ... moreHere in my country, we need NFC for read and top up our e-money card.

MOHAMMAD KAISER ALAM, 22 May 2019No amoled display, no ip68 rating. Furthermore no Google service... moreAmoled display use Samsung devices