Honor 5c

Honor 5c

Had this phone over 4 years now, still going strong! Never any problems and battery power exceptional.

• Honor5c Hater

this is just a bullshit phone, can't even play world war heroes. bruh even wiko(a phone company) can even play pubg but this frickin trash phone can't even play game accept for mcpe and roblox. this phone is just frickin boring

This phone has specifications similar to the Redmi 6A yet it feels very sluggish in comparison (when navigating around the GUI, using certain apps and such). It's weird.

• Ruhul

Best mobile speed is good.

• Anonymouse

Do anyone know good stable custom rom for this device?

• Wick

Its unique design is eliquete more of the latest brands,this a highly amazing phone,been using it for the past 3months now,but saving to get an upgraded one.

• Jake Fraume

Joe Tim, 26 Dec 2020you said the truth?Wow....super cause I will buy the old mo... moreYes,me too as I had ordered from China in the system said the shopkeeper will send my order on January 12th.2021 just waiting lol.

• Joe Tim

Tony, 17 Mar 2020Is real good phone model, battery qality is superb and OS i... moreyou said the truth?Wow....super cause I will buy the old model like this

I have Huawei Honor 7 Lite.
Currently using it as backup, as my new phone now have problems charging.
Quite amazing it still run great, only problem is just 16GB internal storage.

• ST66

I have Huawei Honor 7 Lite.
Currently using it as backup, as my new phone have problems charging.
Quite amazing it still run great, only problem is just 16GB internal storage.

How much GB supporting in the Sd card?

• lol

It's a nice phone but kinda outdated

• Tony

Is real good phone model, battery qality is superb and OS is stable with strong signal receiving power.

super phone

super phone

• Kit

It is such a good phone, that am ever seen. I have no such complaints. Am Using this phone from 2016 to till the date

• Don

good phone , usual shitty Huawei camera, bad colors and pixellation, poor low light performance

Bye bye my honor 5c, after 3 years and 2 months I can't use this phone anymore, it became so slow, I got Huawei nova 5T

• No honor

nobody ;), 19 Aug 2019My friend is using this phone, I must admit for the price i... moreYes, lags awful, even more after a few months... over to Samsung A20e for faster better choice.

• MarcoG

what is the right screwdriver for Huawei GT3? (for external and internal screws)