Honor 5c

Honor 5c

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2018Can any owner tell how well it handles games like PUBG, Asphalt ... morei hadn't seen a worst phone than it , it cant even handle a game of 200mb

• Stan

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2018Can any owner tell how well it handles games like PUBG, Asphalt ... morePUBG is too heavy for this phone.

Can any owner tell how well it handles games like PUBG, Asphalt 8 or similar heavy games?

I want to buy it but I'd like it to manage around 30 FPS for PUBG & other heavy games.

• YAAS

otg compatible?

rampelstilskin3V915, reset factory settings. worked for me. phone was really slow and now it's ok....

AnonD-751574, 12 Apr 2018I have this phone almost 3 years and I have no big problem jus... moreLOL !! XD
You're the one who's boasting here.. How come you're using this phone from past 3 years? XD

• bachi

Edward, 27 Feb 2018is this gonna get an Oreo?No.

• bachi

Surendra , 09 Apr 2018Got new updates about 786MB....is it Oreo?? No.

• rampelstilskin

When i start camera it becames very slow any update for europe version

2 years completed.. still no complaints

• kobstar

Saurabh, 19 Jun 2018I completely agree, their customer service also sucks. Bunch of ... morethe google maps works perfectly fine on the phone. customer service is amazing and you'
re getting a pretty powerful phone for a low price

Great phone. Everything works perfectly, including google maps. Great sound, especially through bluetooth or a good set of earpods, fantastic screen, really crisp. no lags, smooth as silk. Now with Android 7. For the price, it's amazing. Why pay more for a phone. Choice of dual sim or sim and removable SD card blows other phones out of the water with their greedy policies on charging exorbitant prices for extra internal storage. My 5c going strong after 2 years and still looks the business. don't listen to the brand snobs. This is a great phone for the vast majority of normal people. It does everything you could ask of it.

• Saurabh

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2018Its just pathetic, even google map does not work properly in it.... moreI completely agree, their customer service also sucks. Bunch of idiots sitting there. Google maps does not work properly in this phone. This phone is just a piece of shit. I came to know that this problem is almost with all honor phones.

Its just pathetic, even google map does not work properly in it...using it for around and not happy with it.....

• Bro

Surendra , 09 Apr 2018Got new updates about 786MB....is it Oreo?? Did update it?

• rampelstilskin

Arish liberator, 24 May 2018It has been a year since I am using this phone and I don't have ... moreHi in witch country do you live

• Arish liberator

It has been a year since I am using this phone and I don't have any issues with it.
After the updates the processing power has been like a beast... Camera quality is amazing,
And on top of that it also received its security patch in April 2018.
Features like video stabilization, scrollshot always help me.

I have this phone almost 3 years
and I have no big problem just some little
camera becomes slowly
but I really hope to update and this issue will fix !
in FB group some folks boasting they get updated on 7.2 Android versions with new features

• Muhsin

What about Huawei honor 5c pro

• Surendra

Got new updates about 786MB....is it Oreo??