Honor 5X

Honor 5X

• pranay

it is third class phone i ever used, phone lagging huge
very bad experience

i have been using this phone since Feb 2016. This is the best segment for average use. Snapdragon 616v2 gives decent performance. No lags no other issues. the product is promising. For the spying issue, each and every os/ apps keeping our data. Dont use any internet services to be safe and secure.

• Observer

I have been using GR5 (Honor 5x) for more than 2 years. The phone is basically ok. However, it has some weird activities, supportive of the allegations that the Huawei phones are spying the world, and transmits data to China. There are times that I am not using any application needing internet data, however I see the phone getting into unauthorized data usage and data transaction using my data connections, especially when I am connected to wi-fi. Sometimes reaching up to 500k/sec. No matter how I try, I cannot figure out which of my application is using that amount of data. Even after I terminate some apps that use data, the rate of data transaction simply does not go down. Is it not weird??

• Galileo

I need 1.5 hour to charge full with 5V~2A charger. Not bad. 0~50% only 40 minute.

I not have lag issue. My OS is marshmellow code name B310.

No battery drain. Smooth,stable. I buy @90 USD, NEW!!.

This is better than mediatek 6753 or 6750.

My antuntu score is 53.000 with antuntu versi 7.0.xx

😬😬😬&#128­556;

• Honor bee

I have this phone. Huawei GR5/HONOR 5X.

I buy february 2019 @90 USD new in the box.

Now i use marshmellow software B310.

Run smooth.better than lollipop.no lag.no hang.

I got 53.000 antutu score. Not bad.

With lolipop i got 49.000 antuntu benchmark.

If you use this phone. Lets update,and dont forget to factory reset after update.

7000-15, 18 Sep 2018Very good phone, it is now more than 2.5 years old and it runnin... moreme tooooooo... this oppinion

• padua

the storage facility is very small,they said is 16g but is just 4g always running out of space. also the connection is very slow.pls what's the solutuon

• jenlow

d phone is good but when it comes to browsing is always slow i had to use wifi so i can browes faster pls hw do we improve in this

Data connection too poor......I need help.

• Andrea

The data connection is very low ...still in 2G still I bought it...cant even load a page ,pls someone should help me out.....am regreting buying the phone

• Andrea

The date connection is very low ...still in 2G still I bought it...pls someone should help me out.....am regret buying the phone

• Dom

I have had (recently broke it out of rage, because of how laggy it was) it 1.5 years and it was one of the most excruciating years I have ever had. I paid 250 euros for this crap. Even the loading screen was lagging. I thought the lag might've come from the full storage, but after doing a full factory reset, it worked the same. So overall: too laggy, wouldn't recommend, for the price you could find phones twice, if not thrice, as good.

• Mark

I've been using this phone for a couple of years now and had have a very good experience so far, It's not the top of the top when it comes to data processing, not recommended for gaming, however for any other activity it does the job, now I'm thinking to get a P line of haweii, but still my currently phone is working and I'm surprised that has not broke after all the falls over hard pave surfaces.. Thumbs up!

• Azam

let not support

• 7000-15

Very good phone, it is now more than 2.5 years old and it running as a new.

I will buy a Honor phone again.
Really fan of this brand.

The Honor 5X is my first Honor phone, and it is the best phone i have ever experienced.

• Svn

dragonlady, 14 Sep 2018Mobile network not available? I can call my phone but cannot ca... moreHard reset your phone

• dragonlady

Mobile network not available? I can call my phone but cannot call out

My huawei honor 5 can’t even connect to my blutooth speaker

• SP

Yes, amazing phone then 2 years later it is slowing down so much even after a factory reset. Very slow and hanging. Cannot even update it is only software as it keeps downloading and the fail on the installation.

M.Shamy, 18 Aug 2018Recently am having a kind of readings that is showing on the scr... moreI would recommend to go Settings \ Developer options \ off