Honor 5X

Honor 5X

• ziya

is there any heating problem in this devise, present i am using honor 4x since ti lanuched

• Sri

Excellent Phone

Guyz I want to buy a phone with good speed, camera and amazing graphic user interface....
So which one will be better..
Hawei honor 5x
OR
xiaomi mi4s

• uzi

Sahil, 28 Apr 2016Dude cld ypu plz confirm whether we can use OTG with this handse... morethe device is not released with otg support but u can use otg in this device by third party softwares like es file explorer

Sahil, 28 Apr 2016Dude cld ypu plz confirm whether we can use OTG with this handse... moreThere is no OTG on this phone. However, there is a micro-sd slot capable of taking a 128gb micro-sd card.

• honor

There are 2 slots 1 for micro sim and one for nano sim and memory card..i've been told that you cant use memory nano sim and micro sim at the same time..is that true?

• medo

uzi, 28 Apr 2016honor 5x is one of the best phone of huawei huawei has always s... moreI agree with you but you ignore the heat ups a lot off customer complaint on the heating my phone temperature Increase within 3 minutes!!???

• Sahil

uzi, 28 Apr 2016honor 5x is one of the best phone of huawei huawei has always s... moreDude cld ypu plz confirm whether we can use OTG with this handset or not??

how can I find the option of schedule messages in my this set ? please help me.

• Joel

Some people are complying about the sound of the mobile....... But the sound is perfectly fine..... It is loud enough for a person to hear and if u have a problem with the sound then it I'd not the phones fault it is your ears fault.......peace

• Jct

Guys I had bought honor 5x about 3 days ago and I must tell you it is such a very nice phone......the battery is solo good and photos taken outside is good and it works perfectly fine .........all I would say is buy it.......and I am excited to hear that it is going to get marshmallow 6.0...........its a good mobile and its finger print sensor is really good and is very useful.......

• uzi

honor 5x is one of the best phone of huawei
huawei has always something new to do and this they again didn't disappointed us. Honor 5x is a strong competitor of expensive mobiles and in many ways it beat thems. The people are saying that the only problem is its software. I don't think that this is an issue as every smartphone hasits on android os and so huawei has emui. If u were using iphone then why are saying that it is not good in honor 5x?? These are just foolishness and stupidness ignore those reviews or commemts. This mobile is a worth buy. So go and take it without any hesitation. I give the mobile 9/10 , the 1 point is cut because .5 for some very little lagging only then when there are soo many apps are running on the background and .5 is for the camera as it gives some blurry images on inside lights oe dim lights. Other than that it is a perfect mobile go and grab one.

• medo

Gomez 12, 26 Apr 2016You have to get last update software bro :)That will solve the heat ups problem ?
But when try to make update they told me there is not new update my os version is 5.1.1

• Arihan

Vishal, 26 Apr 2016Guys i want a phone with great gaming and camera performance wit... moreLenovo vibe s1

medo, 26 Apr 2016Where I can know if it 616 or 615?? I'm pretty sure all of them have the 616, it's just that Huawei had initially announced it as having the 615

Does anyone know if this phone will work on mobilicity's network in Canada?

• siyam

I think huawei 5X will be better.As I use for last couple of days & find everything satisfactory...

• Harry

AnonD-529990, 24 Apr 2016I am waiting for that to happen.otg is must for this kind of phoneNot support OTG

• Gomez 12

medo, 26 Apr 2016I have the same problem Amy new about it with you? You have to get last update software bro :)