Honor 6X

Honor 6X

• hey245

Great phone, been using it since May 2017 and it is working fine till now. The camera quality has deteriorated over the years but the overall performance has been fine.
There was one minor problem in Jan 2020 where it wasn't switching on after a routine restart. Had to pay 600 bucks at a local shop to get it started again but otherwise, there has been no problem.

• Ahsan

I am using this phone for more than 4 years! It really works great. The performance is still good. Battery life is also good. (using the original battery). I used the phone roughly! It dropped really hard few times but the durability of the phone is great. Loved this phone.

My phone never lags. Been using it almost 3 years now. The only problem I had was battery swelling. I've changed the battery and now it works like new. ❤

• sisi

using for more than two years. no hassle.

• Zakir ahmed fahim

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2020How to get emui 8.0 in honor 6xNetwork 5G

• Samie

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2020How to contact live support team in honor 6xThere is a "Support App" easily you can see in 'Tools folders' on 2nd display page, in there find 'live chat' option somewhere, where you can contact with honor support team with any of your query !!

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2020How to get emui 8.0 in honor 6xHow to contact live support team in honor 6x

Samie, 21 Mar 2020You have to contact the live support team from your phone t... moreHow to get emui 8.0 in honor 6x

I'm using these awesome phone from 2017 to 2020. But unfortunately lost it on last month. It’s a great mobile by camera, battery & performance. I'm still miss it.

• Samie

a H6X owner, 26 Feb 2020Mr. Honor company, I'm from Iran. Your company promised to ... moreYou have to contact the live support team from your phone to get Android 8, i've already got EMUI 8.0.0 Oreo update in my Honor 6X and it feels like a new phone !!!

• Unanimous

I want to install custom rom on honor 6x
With VoLTE support

• a H6X owner

Mr. Honor company, I'm from Iran. Your company promised to send android 8 for this phone but you broke your promise. next time I will buy a Xiaomi. bye forever

My wife's honior 6x bought in 2017 spring, works well, battery lasts 2-3 days average. Only GPS fools us sometimes.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Battery began swelling up after about 2 years of use :(I had similar issue, changed battery in local shop, costing me 1000 INR (15USD) now work like new.

• STR

Roughly used for 3 years, still looks like new one

• matnetmat

how to update the phone in india???? any OTA ?? This phone works very well no issues 3 yrs now like new

Ali, 26 Dec 2019Use an external keybourd through charging port. Change goog... moreThanks! But Outside, if we are on the road, the gps works fine. Only at home in our town the location is wrong. anywhere else is fine! strange.... To exchange the gps sensor is too much money for this old device. We can live with it:-)

n206, 07 Jan 2020Dears, I would need your help. My wife has have this nice... moreMost probably it is GPS sensor fault, it usually happen when phone fall down and the magnetic sensor displaced from its place. This need service and change GPS sensor

Dears, I would need your help.
My wife has have this nice phone more over 2,5 years already. no issues until now. Since last year Christmas time: the GPS makes a fool of us. Not accurate, shows a city 150 km away from us constantly. No fix helped yet. All weather app, all map apps (including google maps) can not find our city. So it became unreliable while using in car as gps. What could help? Our 4 year old Huawei P9 plus has the same issue.... GPS sucks, or crashed. Any idea, to fix it?
Could it be a generall Huawei issue of GPS on old devices? Conspiracy? No idea...:-(
Thank you in advance!

• Ali

jeff , 17 Dec 2019hay i have updated my gboard on honor 6x and now there is n... moreUse an external keybourd through charging port. Change google keyboard to swift key