Honor 6X

Honor 6X

My wife's honior 6x bought in 2017 spring, works well, battery lasts 2-3 days average. Only GPS fools us sometimes.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2019Battery began swelling up after about 2 years of use :(I had similar issue, changed battery in local shop, costing me 1000 INR (15USD) now work like new.

• STR

Roughly used for 3 years, still looks like new one

• matnetmat

how to update the phone in india???? any OTA ?? This phone works very well no issues 3 yrs now like new

Ali, 26 Dec 2019Use an external keybourd through charging port. Change google ke... moreThanks! But Outside, if we are on the road, the gps works fine. Only at home in our town the location is wrong. anywhere else is fine! strange.... To exchange the gps sensor is too much money for this old device. We can live with it:-)

n206, 07 Jan 2020Dears, I would need your help. My wife has have this nice phon... moreMost probably it is GPS sensor fault, it usually happen when phone fall down and the magnetic sensor displaced from its place. This need service and change GPS sensor

Dears, I would need your help.
My wife has have this nice phone more over 2,5 years already. no issues until now. Since last year Christmas time: the GPS makes a fool of us. Not accurate, shows a city 150 km away from us constantly. No fix helped yet. All weather app, all map apps (including google maps) can not find our city. So it became unreliable while using in car as gps. What could help? Our 4 year old Huawei P9 plus has the same issue.... GPS sucks, or crashed. Any idea, to fix it?
Could it be a generall Huawei issue of GPS on old devices? Conspiracy? No idea...:-(
Thank you in advance!

• Ali

jeff , 17 Dec 2019hay i have updated my gboard on honor 6x and now there is no key... moreUse an external keybourd through charging port. Change google keyboard to swift key

• Mitho

jeff , 17 Dec 2019hay i have updated my gboard on honor 6x and now there is no key... moreYou need to clear storage->clear data of gboard app.

• jeff

hay i have updated my gboard on honor 6x and now there is no keyboard also i am locked out .I am not able to access my phone

• Nasif

Ali, 05 Dec 2019Using this wonderful phone non stop for 2 years. No problem till... moreSame here. Been using it for more than 2 years. No lag issue and smooth performance like new.

• Ali

Using this wonderful phone non stop for 2 years. No problem till now. Wonderful device.

Battery began swelling up after about 2 years of use :(

6X has been awesome. No problems at all. No camera issues, no restarting issues. Its been amazing! Had the 5X before this and it too was amazing. Those that are having issues, might need to expand memory and move images off phone to SD card.

• Arun

Deep, 30 Nov 2018today honor 6x bln-l22 received android oreo and emui 8.0 updateAfter updating to Oreo + EUMI 8, How is the performance ?
Please reply.

• matnetmat

Robbage, 19 Jul 2019This has been an awesome phone over the last couple of years, bu... morechange battery to avoid fire

really awsome phone ...3 yrs no issues like new ....thankfully

• matnetmat

Aakif, 26 Aug 2019My phone screen freezes like twice a dayclaear all the clutter and free space

• Kshitixzme

Aakif, 26 Aug 2019My phone screen freezes like twice a dayGive her some rest

• Boub

is it otg supported phone