Honor 6X

Honor 6X

• Dujo

Work perfect!! After 4 years like new.

• Amendra

One of the greatest mobile phone I have ever used. Purchased 2017 and worked superbly. Last night it was accidentally put in water for about one hour and not turned on for few hours. Amazingly now its working as nothing happened. Absolutely amazing!

Hasan, 19 Jun 2021Sound is not working.Some time its working. How can I so... moreUse volume booster goodev app for increasing sound

• Ujjwal

I purchased this phone in mar 2017 n its sept 2021. This phone still performs very well.

Its Good Mobile,Kirin 655 ♥

Karthik, 03 Jul 2021Honor 6x is really a diamond product from China. Using this... moreSameee

• Karthik

Honor 6x is really a diamond product from China. Using this phone for the last 4 years and it is Superb..

• Hasan

Sound is not working.Some time its working.

How can I solve this

BT, 30 Apr 2021Still using it since March 2017. Works decently.Here too, excellent phone, but I've bent it while sitting down when it's in my back pocket...

• Daniyal

its a superb phone...but i want to know how can i update my android
i have honor 6x ( BLL-L22 ) build# BLL-L22C636B150

• MKD

Had Been Using it Since 07-2017. It was good but since 2 months having Voice Call Problems.

• BT

Yclod, 30 Mar 2021Using it for more than 3 years now.. the best phone I'... moreStill using it since March 2017. Works decently.

• BT

• Shaz

Joel , 12 Mar 2021Go to your files and look for sent data on your WhatsApp an... moreThanks this was a nice review even though it was short :)

• Shaz

• Yclod

Using it for more than 3 years now.. the best phone I've ever had or bought and this phone is the reason I like huawei.

• Joel

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2020Just factory reset the phone. Go to your files and look for sent data on your WhatsApp and other chat apps.
Sometimes they will be hidden, you can't find them on your gallery. Delete all

• Salman

Good performance.
Alhamdulillah, never face a single problem.

• Vm

hey245, 16 Jun 2020Great phone, been using it since May 2017 and it is working... moreDid you lose your data?

Gemini, 25 Sep 2020My wife is using this phone for last 3 years. I must say th... moreI've also faced same problem and beside that any sd card i put in my phone gets damaged. But after factory resetting the the problem goes away. So you can try that.