Honor 6X

Honor 6X

• saeedk

realy not support otg????

AnonD-469671, 19 Oct 2016which version are they gonna release is it kirin or Snapdragon i... moredude it will be kirin

which version are they gonna release is it kirin or Snapdragon i saw youtube reviews with Snapdragon.... do you think the camera of this is good for the price? will it be out in Philippines?

• capchan

• shetol

ml, 18 Oct 2016Otg is not supportOTG not supported?? :(

Actually is 150.9*76.2*8.2(mm)

Only 72.6mm.
Really super slim bezels.

A big let down ..
Now I will wait for Lenovo P2 launch or moto z play or might buy a lenovo zuk z2 (cheapest snapdragon 820)

AnonD-376992, 18 Oct 2016I read somewhere that it doesn't have OTG support! Shit. I was s... morenot only that , but they also canceled dedicated ram slot that was a feature of X series .
pity!

• Marcos_LopAlv

Sale in Mexico?

I read somewhere that it doesn't have OTG support! Shit. I was so expectant of this phone, but it has kind of let me down.

• ml

Otg is not support

no nfc no sale

• Shaun Moroz

And to think this is a mid-range phone. Kudos, Huawei!

• Raymond

Too sexy.I think this model will costly RM999 to RM1,299 on Malaysia market.All brands device will fastest selling on Malaysia because they're most important digital products market on the world.There have high spec model but low price because free tax.

• ali

wow thats awesome

I like the honor 5x design more and this phone will have a hard time competing with Xiaomi