Honor 8X

Honor 8X

10.0.0. 260

• Bedny

What version of EMUI are u guys on?

• Zak

It's 3.5 years of no complains. Still works well. Battery with heavy business use with all options enabled gives last more than 24 hrs usage. My next phone will be Honor 50. It's like the Nokia of past decade.

Ezra, 18 Apr 2022My google related apps just kept crashing, it also effected... morewhether your model is European or Chinese, it is possible that the Chinese model has such problems while the European model is great with google

• Ezra

pane, 13 Apr 2022works perfectly, what problem with google do you haveMy google related apps just kept crashing, it also effected other apps which made them crash too. Is there any way to stop this?

works perfectly, what problem with google do you have

• Ezra

Anybody here experiencing honor 8x Google problems?

• Thomas

Kadir, 12 Mar 20223 and half years and still working beautifully. Battery lon... moreFully agree, same story here from India.

• Tottos

Kadir, 12 Mar 20223 and half years and still working beautifully. Battery lon... moreAgree with you that 8X is pretty wonderful rough device still working very well till today from April 2019

• Kadir

3 and half years and still working beautifully. Battery longer than a day even after 3.5 years. dropped many time, used it very roughly. Must say this is best budget phone with very competitive specs.

you should have left it to dry completely for two to three days, because from my experience my Honor 8x was in a whirlpool of water, mud, for an hour, so when I found it it still worked but I turned it off and I beat it on the towel to make water droplets come out of the headphone jack and then
left 1 day in the rice and two more days to dry completely, here and today works wonderfully.

• Hanoob

3 years of fantastic experience and now I miss my phone. last week I dropped the phone in washing machine and washed it up to 25 minutes.but it still working just an network issue.

you probably know that there is an option in the phone in settings - apps - apps assistant - game space - add games and get better performance.the phone works great and doesn't lag because it uses HiSilicon Kirin Chipset, i also have xiaomi redmi note 8 with Chipset Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 and I can say that it is slow as a tractor, I will never buy a new phone with Snapdragon Chipset, Honor 8x is twice as fast than redmi note 8 , meanwhile Huawei is back on the HiSilicon chipset as they have realized they are the best choice .Huawei’s next HiSilicon chip would be called the HiSilicon Skylight 800.

Same here, approaching three years of use with me, has dropped several times, but hasn't failed yet. Some games are getting laggy, but it's probably the games that have the problem, not the phone. Strong phone.

Johnclinton94, 24 Feb 2022Honor 8X global models will receive the EMUI 12 soon Yes,EMUI 12 ,rollout for old Honor phones including Honor 8X, 9X, Honor 10, V10, V20 Honor devices that will receive the EMUI 12 software update beginning from June 2022 onwards. This information has been confirmed by the customer.With this Honor 8x becomes a 'Legend'and most successful in the history of android phones that started with android 8. reached android 10. and continues to be updated without any problems but only improvements.
I will stay on it until the end.

Honor 8X global models will receive the EMUI 12 soon

has been working perfectly for 3 years, so Huawei is back on the HiSilicon chip Kirin or another fancy new one like “Skylight” the best chip that never fails

LTE-A Cat 12 module offers the maximum LTE throughput of 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink, the question is whether your mobile operator can provide you with that speed,I honestly don't understand so much about this technology, maybe I'm wrong,maybe not, but wherever you ask you will get this information so it's important to me that the connection is fast and everything is smooth, have a nice day.

pane, 07 Dec 2021Some Huawei (Honor) phone models do not display the 4G+ ico... more600+ megabyte per sec you mean? Is that possible on 4G 🤔🤔

Some Huawei (Honor) phone models do not display the 4G+ icon,what is important is whether it reaches the required speed, so I checked and wrote that from the required speed for this model, the download speed 603.0 Mbit \ s, reached 601.0 Mbit \ s, so the speed is important and it is proven, who needs proof, write where to send you a screenshot image at a given speed from my phone.