Honor 8X

Honor 8X

• jr

mohaded, 18 May 2019honor 8x vs samsung a50 ?????????honor 8x much better like my phone its great

Anonymous, 20 May 2019does this mean we can't update our software anymore? :(There will be security patches and android updates will be replaced by emui updates

• Honor x8

ji, 20 May 2019can somebody tell me what are the effects of honor 8x because of... moreLook Honor Is Not Going To Get Damged OF Googl

• Honor x8

mohaded, 21 May 2019help me what i choose between : SAMSUNG A50 & HONOR 8X Never Never ok Never Buy A Samsung ok ITs Bullshit!!

• honor User

Anonymous, 20 May 2019does this mean we can't update our software anymore? :(Dont You Say ;(

help me what i choose between : SAMSUNG A50 & HONOR 8X

• pane

Sean, 20 May 2019I just got to read news from The Guardian saying that Google wil... moreGoogle was quick to clarify that Google Play, its app store, and Google Play Protect, its smartphone security software, would continue to function for people that already own a Huawei smartphone or tablet built on Android. So current users are unaffected at the moment.

Sean, 20 May 2019I just got to read news from The Guardian saying that Google wil... moredoes this mean we can't update our software anymore? :(

• Sean

I just got to read news from The Guardian saying that Google will stop providing updates to huawei users because of the trade related conflicts between USA AND CHINA😕😕

• ji

can somebody tell me what are the effects of honor 8x because of the current issue of Huawei not being an android anymore

Rajeev Sreedharan, 18 May 2019In 7 days my one display gone, I contacted Lulu fahaheel, they d... moreIn Kuwait I think huwei is better compare with other

• pane

Sean, 18 May 2019Pane..... Any update after pie 9 android???? The answer is YES. Software team is closely working on the improvement of the device performance. Kindly allow sometime to the developer team to optimize the software according to device specifications.

• Sean

Pane..... Any update after pie 9 android????

• Dude

My European 8X is horrible with notifications of certain apps. Yes I've tried all the things that need to be set differently in settings. Horrible experience.

• xyz

Have an issue with using dual sim . If one sim is being used for data. The other SIM seems to be engaged and callers to your mobile phone will not be able to get you. With single SIM it works fine as in fast battery charge.

• Rajeev Sreedharan

In 7 days my one display gone, I contacted Lulu fahaheel, they directed to Salmiya service center.
Don't waste ur money by Huawei, Even My Huawei media pad is also not working

honor 8x vs samsung a50 ?????????

• Rahim

Jsnl22 and my phone is not updated yet to Android 9

kurtdcute, 17 May 2019because 8x is a midrange device camera is not perfect buy a camera!
the problem is that you do not know how to use professional tools that are in the photography menu, photography is not just a click, it's the whole science, professional photographers in the session can make up to 500 pictures to choose 10 of them, but would not explain much just to say that such comments are left to those who do not have this camera or those who have no idea of ​​taking pictures.

ji, 05 May 2019why is that whenever I will take picture the quality is bad? exa... morebecause 8x is a midrange device camera is not perfect buy a camera!