Honor 8X

Honor 8X

l-41 and l-42 have differences but you should get an update every 3 months. try a few suggestions,
restart the phone - settings - apps - software update - storage - clear cache, then try to update,
you can also try through the ''support application'',
and finally try to connect to a personal computer via the ''HiSuite'' application and there you have ability to update the phone

• Sean

pane, 31 May 2021new security patch level April 2021My honor 8x JSN-L 42 haven't got any update since
September 2020..even though i keep on checking for new updates. Every time its say Your Software is up to date..Any specific reason for this??

Misaghi, 10 Jun 2021Search the web for will honor 8x get harmoneyos?I found it but it is unofficial information but I hope it will be anyway

pane, 10 Jun 2021where you read that information that Honor 8x will get the ... moreSearch the web for will honor 8x get harmoneyos?

Misaghi, 10 Jun 2021It is officially confirmed that honor 8x will get harmoneyo... morewhere you read that information that Honor 8x will get the official update for harmony os

pane, 09 Jun 2021 I really wanted narmony os, but I don't think it wil... moreIt is officially confirmed that honor 8x will get harmoneyos in h1 2022.

I really wanted narmony os, but I don't think it will be for Honor 8x, it is reserved for Huawei, and for the upper class, the others might get a chance at their own risk, but I would also accept that if possible.

Dudes!
Will you update to harmoneyos? For me there is a 85 percent chance for updating.

new security patch level April 2021

Shazz, 27 May 2021Please how i can install appstore''google'' and write ''app store for android'', download app store ios style, and enable installation from unknown source, it instantly installs and then open your new app icon and enjoy. I don't need this and just because of you I tried it and it works without problems, enjoy and don't forget to thank me if I helped you.

• Shazz

siva, 24 May 2021install google installerPlease how i can install appstore

• siva

Anonymous, 05 May 2021please how to install google play store to honor8xinstall google installer

Anonymous, 05 May 2021please how to install google play store to honor8xgoogle play store are installed in the phone software and that means you can't delete but you can disable so if you have disabled then go to the apps then find google play store and enable, but you didn't mention the reason of the problem and how you got there.

please how to install google play store to honor8x

Umairose, 20 Apr 2021God bless I sincerely thank you

pane, 16 Apr 2021I'm glad I helped you and you're working on the p... moreGod bless

nikmes, 23 Mar 2021Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at... moreI think you should buy Honor 9x,because this is more a better deal than Honor 8x👍

I'm glad I helped you and you're working on the pro options, because you can do a much more, friendly greeting.

pane, 11 Apr 2021I am honestly surprised by what you say, I own 2 of the Hon... moreThank u pane .... The auggestions worked well and i captured better photos ... Hope everyone would find these suggestions workable

Umairose, 10 Apr 2021Hey pane ... I am not using portrait mode . Just simple pho... moreI am honestly surprised by what you say, I own 2 of the Honor 8x Model- 64Gb / 4Gb -JSN-L21 and in every situation the photos are great. I could only give you another suggestion ; always have the light source behind the camera, but don't forget that you don't think that every shot has to be successful, because even professional photographers with professional full frame cameras shoot 20-30 times in a row to choose the best one later. Normal room lighting is a challenge for the camera because there is a lot of light outside while inside it takes a lot of processing into the camera to choose the best situation with little light, so if you want better you should know how to use PRO mode, by slowing the shutter speed, from 1/30th of a second to 1/15th of a second, for instance, will double the amount of light passing through the shutter and the picture will be brighter and better .Low-light photography dictate a slow shutter speed (5/6sec) to allow enough photons to reach the sensor and camera is usually stabilized by a tripod , cos an image taken with a handheld camera that covers any length of time will have blur from camera shake.