Honor 8X

Honor 8X

This is an amazing device, i am using this device since 21 months for everything, work, emails, social media, documents editing, printing, photography and photos editing, web browsing, casting, gaming, amazon prime video, literally for everything, and there is no lacking at all.
- the processor is still capable of handling - almost - everything, i am a heavy user, i have 190 apps and its running perfectly.
- the camera is very good for photos, for videos it is good if it is a non moving video, otherwise it will be a bad idea of capturing a moving video with this device due to image stabilization lacking.
- stereo sound recording is an amazing feature, i don't know why no one talked about it, you can connect an external microphone and start recording video with the built-in camera app, it's an amazing feature for vloggers.
- good battery life till now, i just changed the battery before one week at Huawei service center because there was an offer, it was 10 usd only here in UAE, but the previous one was fine without any issue.
- receiving the security patches before the others is something really will make you satisfied.
- i think this is the best ips lcd 60hz screen till now, considering the direct sunlight contrast ratio and the brightness, its really a very good screen.
- it is really looking classy and beautiful device till now.
- two sim cards + micro sd card is my need, i am using 400 gb sandinsk extreme pro and its running extremely well, i was thinking to upgrade to Samsung A71 or Redmi Note 9 pro, but at the end, 8x is covering my needs and working excellently till now and there is no reason to change it.
- the built-in photos editing tools are really usable amazingly, just try to play with it once, and you will never leave it, it's just amazing, making the photos extremely better with an easy way.

• RMR

pane, 11 Sep 2020If you did not get the latest update, then you can download... moreGot mine 3 days ago. This Honor 8x is a supreme phone. Far better than my S10 5G exynos version in terms of latest security patch updates. Thank you Huawei a good choice.

If you did not get the latest update, then you can download and install Android security patch level 10.0.0.224 August .1 2020 via Hi Suite, it takes a little longer maybe about 30/40 minutes but it is safe.

• imteyaz

How to hide flutter icon

• RMR

Ana, 18 Aug 2020I want to buy.. And i dont now... Honor 8x using 8 mounts,... moreI would suggest better stay for Honor 8x. If you want an upgrade, wait for about 2 years before you change your 8x. I guess only minimal upgrade for the 9lite.

• Ana

I want to buy.. And i dont now...
Honor 8x using 8 mounts, or to buy 9x lite new?
8x is chip 40e...

venger, 16 Aug 2020My rear camera is not working after updates
try to restart the phone to see if it will work and check if the application you installed that is connected to the camera can cause problems for you

Charlie, 17 Aug 2020I have a problem connecting my network here in us I don... more
SIM card may be defective or not in a good position, for example,if your phone has dropped so try with a new or other correct sim card

• Charlie

I have a problem connecting my network here in us I don't have a signal always no service I try to reset the setting but still same no service is there any one can help me thank you

• RMR

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020Yes, I agree with you. Huawei is the best brand and HONOR 8... moreWhat model of Samsung you are using before my friend? Yes even in wifi connection, this honor 8x max has good reception.

• RMR

lordreachingouttoyou, 13 Aug 2020After some updates quality of Camera get worstI don't think so. Mine is still good and perfectly working. The upgrade helps!

• venger

My rear camera is not working after updates

RMR, 19 Jul 2020This phone rocks. From Android Oreo, Pie and Android 10. Gr... moreYes, I agree with you. Huawei is the best brand and HONOR 8X which I have this nowadays. I am using it now for almost 7 years. I just tired of using Samsung because of my worst experienced with it.

• lordreachingouttoyou

After some updates quality of Camera get worst

• Shahbaz Hussain Fsd

Honor 8x is forever cell realy Galaxy

• RMR

pane, 03 Aug 2020 honor 8x advantage; 1,display 6'5 '' gori... moreThanks Pane! It shows Honor 8x is much better than Huawei Nova 3i when it comes to features.

RMR, 03 Aug 2020Which is better Honor 8x or Huawei nova 3i?
honor 8x advantage;
5, USB on- the- go
6,battery 3750 mah
7,rear glass

Sreekanth, 03 Aug 2020What about battery in android 10 version
no change the battery is great

• Sreekanth

What about battery in android 10 version

• RMR

Which is better Honor 8x or Huawei nova 3i?