Honor 8X

Is it a computer?
Is it a smarphone?

IT IS A BRICK!

• Avi

Any Screen Protection? Gorilla Glass?

I've got my good honor 7x last January.

• Ziay

LeeHarvey, 08 Sep 2018When smartphone will reach 10 inches screen?In 10X

• 123

thehosein1, 09 Sep 2018Economic conditions in my country Iran is bad because of US... moreDon't you think that the sellers are selling expensive!
The us doesn't have this nerve to avoid china for exporting to iran.
You must change your believe.

Very detailed.

• gdp

SimpleLife, 10 Sep 2018Hopefully HUAWEI will release their HONOR SERIES in PHILIPP... moreHonor is in the Philippines, they already launched Honor Play last month. They are currently promoting their products through Shoppee, Lazada, and SM Cyberzone. ABS-CBN is also helping with ads by writing online news articles about Honor smartphones.

• SimpleLife

Hopefully HUAWEI will release their HONOR SERIES in PHILIPPINES.
Don't you love Philippines?

Please make a T.V anouncement so that the whole country will know and i know that it'll be a big news.

Economic conditions in my country Iran is bad because of US sanctions and I can not buy the phone anymore and I really sad.

• Johnny

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018as soon as you plant a flower in ur garden Haha.. What a joke.

LeeHarvey, 08 Sep 2018When smartphone will reach 10 inches screen?as soon as you plant a flower in ur garden

The battery capacity is low to me.....they should have added 4,000mah or more because it's a large screen smartphone, and again it has no Glass protection, no infrared and Nfc. Design is topnotch, camera is okay! but I will go for Xiaomi mi max 3 instead, because it has much more features and a huge 5,500mah. Nice one Huawei, I'm beginning to love you.

even xiaomi phone don use MICRO USB in 2018 wtf is world second large smartphone manufacture doing?? It is also the end of 2018 and MICRO USB??? Huawei is trolling

• MiJu Rahman

When release honor 8x? Release date please.

• Lm Ramiz

stark, 09 Sep 2018ips displaySome Chinese website claim it has a TFT panel

• stark

Lm Ramiz, 09 Sep 2018Display TFT or Ips ips display

• Lm Ramiz

Display TFT or Ips

Abhi Menon, 05 Sep 2018Yes this is the phone I was looking for I'm seriously happy... moreU should buy honor note 10

The chin is damn beautiful

even helio p60 chip its better than kirin 710