Honor 9X Pro

Honor 9X Pro

Bella, 19 Aug 2019Hi which has better camera and performance huawie p30 Lite, Sams... moreBella ! Honor 9x Pro in camera and Performance (CPU and GPU) are so much better than huawei p30 lite and samsung a50

• Bella

Hi which has better camera and performance huawie p30 Lite, Samsung a50 or honor 9xpro? Please advise.

Im curious to see if we can expect a 9X Max version.
But hmmmmm https://www.huaweicentral.com/?s=Honor+max

NanaBongo, 14 Aug 2019SD CARD slot isn't a problem, just buy Type C PEN DRIVE with two... moreIt doesn't work as good as sd card

• Sam

Does this phone have NFC support?

Gmmuzahid, 09 Aug 2019Is Honor 9x have display protection ?? Which Glass they use to... more8X doesn't have. Some people say it's Gorilla Glass 3, but I can't find official info on it. My 8x scratched for no reason, so it doesn't have Gorilla 3 protection. My other Gorilla Glass 3 pjones never scratched in years. 9X I suppose is the same, so they can cut on costs.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019Xiaomi no sdcard it is a big mistakeSD CARD slot isn't a problem, just buy Type C PEN DRIVE with two ends, the other end which can fit your computer.
Donno how to say it well but I hope you get my point.

D., 13 Aug 2019If you don't have any preference so far, choose between: Mi 9... moreI guess you've made my decision much easier, thanks pretty much

NanaBongo, 13 Aug 2019#Xiaomi_mi_9t(RedmiK20) non-pro, with AMOLED, 6Gb ram and 128Gb ... moreXiaomi no sdcard it is a big mistake

Nick, 14 Aug 2019Then I'll ask Huawei/Honor with OLED? or Samsung with IPS LCD?Huawei OLED, then i install OneUI on it.

• Nick

GAMIRSFM, 13 Aug 2019I never said im a hater, im just being honest and i would not go... moreThen I'll ask Huawei/Honor with OLED? or Samsung with IPS LCD?

Nick, 13 Aug 2019if the choices will be Xiamo AMOLED And SAMSUNG LCD Ips ? I b... moreI never said im a hater, im just being honest and i would not go for a Samsung LCD if i have the option to have an OLED, they look the best.
Also, what does Xiaomi has to do with Honor, yes im commenting on a Honor phone, but i was just replying to the Xiaomi guy.

• Nick

GAMIRSFM, 13 Aug 2019OLED all the way.if the choices will be Xiamo AMOLED And SAMSUNG LCD Ips ?

I bet you'll choose Samsung. because you're a Huawei/honor hater.

• D.

NanaBongo, 13 Aug 2019#Xiaomi_mi_9t(RedmiK20) non-pro, with AMOLED, 6Gb ram and 128Gb ... moreIf you don't have any preference so far, choose between:

Mi 9T
AMOLED better screen quality
or
9X Pro
LCD bigger screen, better performance = faster
+you save money if buy 6/128GB, SD card is later possible.

If you have chance, go see phones in person.

#Xiaomi_mi_9t(RedmiK20) non-pro, with AMOLED, 6Gb ram and 128Gb storage

OR
#Honor_9x_Pro with LCD but with 8Gb ram and 256Gb storage,

Let's be honest here, which will you choose if they came with same price, be honest.

• LazyChuck

Alice Deejay, 13 Aug 2019Mi 9T/K20 is better than thisYea k20 is far better

• Alice Deejay

Mi 9T/K20 is better than this

Is Honor 9x have display protection ?? Which Glass they use to protect it??

NanaBongo, 07 Aug 2019Am I the only one or what, it seems the prices of the HONOR 9x a... more9x:yes
9x pro:no