Honor Bee

Honor Bee

• AJIT

Battery power is too low. Does not used for 1 day also. I want lolipop op

• Bala

What equalizer needs to be installed? No bass effect in phone. Please help if any best proven app in market for this phone or any settings to be modified internally. Thanks in advance.

• Faida

I thought i saw there is fm radio in this phone specs on the internet. But my countrys rom dorsnt have it. Can i make it work?

How many years the touch screen works for honor bee i dont know tell me quickly pls

• Lathish

Phone is heating whenever not working battery back up in one day

• krish

Hi i got this phone yesterday ,,phone is nice but when i used it i feel like colours are undersaturated and screen is dull and viewing angles are also poor .. Friends is this a problem with the handset i recieved or is it found in all honor bee ?? Please reply .. Please........

• med

How do I unlock this phone?

• Birender

selvam, 31 Mar 2016Any one suggest me Honor Bee rating .. Good and Bad Its a good phone in this price

• keshav

Excellent features, applications, camera quality, only problem is in battery backup and heating up during browsing.

• neeraj

all the features in the phone are gud..........but the battery backup is weak........it cant even run for one day.............except this all the features are gud......its camera is also gud.........

........ asphalt 8 game can also be played in the phone without anu hanging....

if the battery backup is fixed...then the whole phone will be excellentttt

• Akib

Contact weight becomes increase, it makes slow. WHat can i do?
Please help me out

• Abhishek

Its a good phone in lower range. Camera quality is superb.

• selvam

Any one suggest me Honor Bee rating .. Good and Bad

• BadboY

sumesh, 25 Feb 2016Bee is good to performance. Coc will support this phone i am ... moreYes..
U are correct... i'm agree

• AnonD-519851

can i play clash of clans game on it?

• biku

is it have touch focus?

• haah

GIOBERO, 19 Mar 2016can i add 32Gb sd card to this phone? Yes

• Virtual Hacker

I can't unlock my honor bee black and white with Gmail

• GIOBERO

can i add 32Gb sd card to this phone?

• Kashish

Good phone for the price, touch and resolution is crappy, but the features it offers at this price makes up for that (have to compromise somewhere dude). Best buy under 5000